Chapter 17

Yoongi let out a small groan as he stretched and rolled over, his arm immediately finding its place around Jimin's waist as he pressed a good morning kiss to the omega's forehead. "Can you believe it?" He grumbled, his eyes still closed.

"Believe what?" Jimin mumbled back, snuggling in close to his alpha.

The alpha smiled in his half-asleep state. "We didn't get woken up by the neighbor's morning sexy time."

Jimin giggled, throwing his own arm around Yoongi and bring his leg up around the alpha's hips, as was his favorite cuddle position. "Definite plus to having our own house now."

Within a few months of interning at BigHit, Yoongi had gotten the promotion to junior producer, apparently much earlier than interns typically did, which Jimin had no qualms bragging about, and to celebrate the new position, and much bigger paycheck, the couple had decided to finally move out of their apartment and put a down payment on a house for their little family. Last night had been their first night spent at their new home.

"But the biggest plus..." Yoongi gently rolled Jimin onto his back as he buried his face in the omega's neck, licking at his scent gland to draw out more of his especially sweet vanilla scent, "is that I no longer have to worry about random alphas in the apartment complex smelling you like this."

Jimin feigned scoff that quickly turned into a moan as Yoongi started sucking at the sensitive area. "Slow down, tiger." He said, despite the fact that he didn't seem to truly want Yoongi to stop. "Just gotta wait until tonight." Namseok had weaned himself off of Jimin's milk shortly after his first birthday, and Jimin's hormones had finally started to regulate themselves, leading him to be in preheat for the first time since before he'd gotten pregnant. "My parents are gonna get Namseok and then it'll be just you and me for the next four to seven days."

Yoongi groaned a bit as he continued to stimulate Jimin's scent gland. "And most importantly, I'll finally be able to claim you as mine."

The omega whimpered at the thought, head tilting in submission as if silently begging for Yoongi to claim him then and there. Yoongi pulled his mouth away from Jimin's neck in order to capture his lips instead, growling slightly into the kiss. Jimin let out a quiet moan, shifting until he was fully under Yoongi and spreading his legs for him. Before it could progress any further, the pup monitor on Jimin's bedside table sprang to life, Namseok's babbles ringing out from the speaker. "Somebody's awake." Jimin mused between kisses.

"Yep," Yoongi nodded, giving Jimin one final, long, passionate kiss before pulling back. "I got him." He informed his omega as he climbed off the bed, ruffling his bedhead as he padded out of their room and into Namseok's room where the pup was standing up in his crib. "Well, good morning, Seokie!" He exclaimed in a soft tone, picking the young omega up and propping him on his hip. "Are you hungry."

"Momil!" Namseok exclaimed, patting his appa's chest as Yoongi carried him to the kitchen, where Jimin was already preparing Namseok's morning oatmeal. "Ma!" He pointed towards Jimin with a big smile on his face.

"Hi, puppy!" Jimin greeted, pressing a series of kisses to Namseok's chubby cheeks until the pup was giggling. "Your oatmeal will be ready in just a little bit." He promised as Yoongi went to set him down in his highchair, the two easily settling into their typical morning routine.

~*~

"Here's his bag, his blankie and his teddy should be in there." Jimin said, biting his lip anxiously as he handed the small backpack to his father. "And he's starting to fight going down for naps recently. He does good for bedtime, but during nap he'll cry to try to get out of being put down. If you just leave him for a couple of minutes, he'll calm down and fall asleep, but if he cries for longer than three minutes, that's usually a sign that something is actually wrong." Jimin's mother assured him that they could handle it. "If he starts to get anxious, Yoongi and I scented a couple of our shirts and put them in there-"

"Okay, bye, Hojung and Sungmin." Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin and started tugging him back from the door, as he knew Jimin would stand there for literal hours if he didn't cut in. "Thanks again for keeping Namseok for a few days." Jimin's parents assured them that it was no problem and bid them goodbye before leaving. "He'll be fine, baby." Yoongi said softly, rubbing Jimin's arms comfortingly and pressing a kiss to his neck.

Jimin pouted as Yoongi began to guide him to their bedroom. "This is the longest my puppy has been away from me. I think I'm allowed to worry a bit."

"Of course, you are." Yoongi stated. "And I'm worried too. I would love nothing more than to just keep him here with us, but you and I both know that it could be dangerous for him to be left here while you're in heat."

The omega mumbled that he knew, as everyone was well aware of some of the tragic accounts of pups dying from neglect due to not being put in proper care while their parents were in heat or rut. "Please distract me before I get too anxious."

Yoongi chuckled as climbed onto their bed, bringing Jimin with him. "Your wish is my command." He pulled Jimin into a soft kiss, wrapping his arms around the omega's waist. Little by little, he felt Jimin start to relax, settling himself in Yoongi's lap as he responded to the kiss more enthusiastically.

They continued to kiss lazily as Jimin's scent grew stronger, permeating the room until the omega was whining against Yoongi's lips, moving his hips on top of the alpha to get some friction. "Touch me." He begged, pushing Yoongi's hands towards his ass.

The alpha indulged him, squeezing the sweatpants clothed cheeks before running his hands over Jimin's hips and back, bringing his shirt up with him. Jimin parted from the kiss just long enough for Yoongi to pull his shirt over his head, reattaching his lips to the alpha's the second he was able to. Yoongi ran his hands over Jimin's chest and stomach, pausing to run his thumbs over the omega's sensitive nipples. "You're so beautiful." He whispered against Jimin's lips before dipping his head down to wrap his lips around the right nub.

"More..." Jimin moaned out as Yoongi nibbled on his nipple, switching to the other one to give it the same treatment as the omega lightly tugged at his hair. "Alpha..." He whined, and Yoongi could feel his skin heating up rapidly.

Knowing how desperate and needy Jimin always was during the first 24 hours of his heat, Yoongi decided to be kind and not tease him, letting Jimin undress him as quickly as he wanted to. He had barely gotten Jimin's pants off of him before the omega was gripping his dick, holding it still so he could slide down on it. He let out a high-pitched moan at the feeling of being penetrated, nails digging into Yoongi's shoulder. "Alpha's always so big...fills me up so good..." He panted out before Yoongi brought him in for another kiss.

He only waited a few seconds before guiding Jimin's hips to move, the omega moaning into the kiss with every drag of Yoongi's cock against his walls. As expected from Jimin's heats, it didn't take very long for Jimin to come, and then only a few more minutes for a second orgasm. These were followed closely by Yoongi's knot swelling as Jimin continued to bounce enthusiastically in the alpha's lap. "Yoongi, bite me~" Jimin begged, baring his neck as he sank down on the alpha's knot, grinding his hips to bring them both to a final orgasm for that wave.

"Now?" Yoongi asked, already instinctually nuzzling into the omega's neck as if to prepare him for the bite. "I thought we'd agreed at the end of your heat?"

Jimin shook his head, hand going to the back of Yoongi's head to hold him place. "Don't wanna wait. Want your mark now."

"If that's what you want." Yoongi said softly before licking at Jimin's neck, the omega shivering with anticipation. Once his wolf deemed the omega ready, Yoongi sank his teeth into Jimin's neck, the action pushing the omega over the edge for the third time with a cry of both pain and pleasure. After Yoongi retracted his teeth and licked over the bite to soothe it, Jimin didn't waste any time returning the action, hastily licking over Yoongi's neck and biting down as Yoongi's orgasm hit, his knot locking them together.

Jimin pulled back after a few seconds, breathing hard as he rested his forehead against his alpha's. "We're mated." He giggled, sweetly kissing Yoongi as the alpha carefully laid them back on the bed.

"We are." Yoongi responded with his own giggled, running his hands over Jimin's bare back. "I love you so much."

"I know." Jimin's eyes sparkled as he smiled down at his alpha. "I can feel it." He gave Yoongi another kiss before nuzzling into his neck once more. It didn't take long for him to doze off, exhausted from the first wave of his heat, holding tightly onto his mate.