Luca Kaneshiro

✿ Luca Kaneshiro x Male reader.
✿ Themes: Fluff, humor.

In silence, you walked with cautious and hasty steps to the room of a certain man, from whom you could hear some phrases that indicated that he was streaming

«Right» you thought opening the door of his room with great care, «today we have an Among Us stream with all Niji EN»

You noticed that the next game didn't start yet, as they were in the ship discussing what happened last round; so you quickly approached Luca, planting a fleeting kiss on one of his cheeks, causing him to turn to see you immediately, with a wide smile on his lips.

The argument suddenly calmed down as soon as he puts down the headphones, "What was that sound?" Ike was the first to speak, followed by similar questions from the rest of the group, listening carefully to what was happening with Kaneshiro.

"Are you okay now? Feeling better...? POG!" Luca returned to see the game screen. He had no idea that he didn't mute himself. "Chat! Guys! Y/n's feeling better now!! He's joining us later!"

"WAS THAT Y/N?, Why is he with you...? IN YOUR HOUSE??" Mysta yelled, causing the audio to cut out a bit.

"Wait, did you hear our conversation just now?" Luca's face went blank, laughing with visible nervousness. "I let him stay here while he's recovering."

"So you're telling me that Y/n is with you right now, in your house, JUST because he's sick?" Vox asked.

"Yes!!!" The blond affirmed, "he was really sick and since he lives pretty close to me I decided to take care of him." He explained in his characteristic cheerful tone.

"That's just cute." Shu commented before Nina started talking, "Yes, that is very cute, but honey, did Y/n kiss you earlier...? We heard─"

The game started, and with that Luca shouted nervously "HE DIDN'T KISS ME." Everyone muted themselves after laughing, to which he turned to right and left repeatedly without knowing very well what to say or do. "Chat, chat, listen to me. He didn't kiss me okay?, I know it sounded like a kiss but it wasn't. He didn't kiss me, chat"

"At least not in the lips" he whispered laughing, causing his chat to go crazy in a matter of seconds.