Time Skip - A month later

You and Bruno have been together for a month, and It's been a month since the weird magical thing had happened. It took so much in you to keep Bruno from performing a vision to find out what it meant. You had a suspicion of what it was. You had sent Camilo outside of the Encanto to get you the thing you needed. The month you and Bruno spent together was amazing and you didn't want anything to ruin it. You two would just do what you usually would do. You would play around, get romantic, dance, sing you introduce him to movies as you snuck a Tv into the Encanto. You would watch movies and see how amazed he was by it he loved it. After a bit of the current day going by Camilo came back "Y/N I got this weird thing you asked for how does it work? " he asked you handing you what you ask for. "Uhm you don't want to know. " You ran into the bathroom. After all you needed to take the pregnancy test. You had to wait a bit to find out if your suspicion was correct. You did what you needed to do and you waited for the result. One line faded in. Then the nest faded in. It was positive. Your eyes widened your suspicion was correct. Bruno's powers picked up that you conceived given it's your future colliding into his. It was a soul connection. You both were gonna be parents but you only been together for a month and known each other for 3. You weren't even ready to get married I was all just to soon but you didn't want to get rid of it. You had to keep this from him for as long as you could. You had to keep him from wanting to do a vision for longer. This seemed like an impossible task. You grabbed the pregnancy test and but it in a pocket. You exited the bathroom. Camilo was standing outside the door. "So do you plan on telling Bruno about that test." He said crossing his arms. "No I don't and I expect you to be quiet about it too don't tell anyone okay please I can't have you do anything to mess anything up." You said desperately. He shrugged and walked away how the hell were you going to keep this from Bruno? He was in town doing some things Abuela asked him to do so you went snooping around the house to find pregnancy books. After a bit of searching you found one near the kitchen you snuck it back to your room and began reading so you could know how to keep the baby healthy. After 3 months had pasted you finished first trimester. Your symptoms started to kick in more cause the members of the family to be very suspicious. Bruno was aggravated because you kept finding ways to distract him from his goal. Having a vision on why you had that magical moment. Abuela called everyone to dinner. "God I'm sooooo hungry." You said looking at the food everything looked so so good. You grabbed a plate of food. One bite and you felt nauseous. You immediately got up and ran to the bathroom starting to puke you were followed by Peppa and Julieta. "Y/n are you okay? " Julieta said concerned. "Yeah your foods great! Just not feeling well! " you said continuing to puke. "You're pregnant." Peppa said smugly. "W-whaaaat nooooo. " you said trying to throw off that you are. "I can tell I've been pregnant 3 times and so has Julieta!" She said forming a cloud. You finished vomiting flushed and walked out. "Yes you are right. I am but Bruno doesn't know and I don't plan on telling him just yet he had no idea. I found out after being with him for one month. Now I have been with him for four months and I've known him for 6 I'm waiting for the right moment to to tell him so please don't tell anyone and please make sure Delores doesn't tell anyone either please. " you said begging them. They nodded and helped you back to your spot next to Bruno. "Mi Vida are you alright you haven't been feeling well recently. " Bruno said very concerned. "I'm fine Mi Amor. " you said smiling. "Tomorrow I have to pick up some things from town please do not do anything dumb while I'm away. " you said to him with a gentle smile with concerned eyes. He nodded and you both finished your dinner and went to bed.