Are you okay?

You woke up, and began to get dressed you looked around the room again and took a deep breath in and out. Is everything going to really be okay? How long are you going to stay? You started to get a little sad. You heard a knock on the door then Bruno poked his head in with a smile. "Good morning! I uhm I made you breakfast!" He said with a big smile. His breakfast actually looked really good. You carefully took it from him with a small smile. "Thank you I was hungry". You took one bite out of what he made you and your eyes widen *oh my god this is so good* you thought to yourself. Bruno was looking at you very very nervously. " Bruno this is sooo good" you said to him taking another bite. "Heh thank you I've been practicing cooking so Julieta doesn't have to cook all the time for the family she doesn't know that though so don't tell her!" He said goofy. "Pff I won't Bruno I promise. " "sooooo are... Are you okay? " he asked you putting his hands behind his back. You got deep into thought. Remembering last night. You put your head down and teared up a bit. Bruno got concerned and sat down on the bed next to you and gently wrapped his arm around you. "I don't know... Last night was scary. " you said. "What... What had happened? " he asked you very gently and concerned. "Well... Mirabel was introducing me to everyone. I think she went to look for you but while she was some guy got ahold of me and was I guess trying to rob me. Before he went away he cut my arm" you said starting to shake. His eyes got big and he looked away. "I'm sorry that happens to you... " he said looking down. "It's okay... I've had to deal with many other things in my life. Like my parents, my family... I'm not the best person where I'm from. That's why I'm on my journey to find peace within myself... I heard many stories about you guys so I thought maybe... Maybe I could find a place here where I could possibly finally fit in. " you said to him vulnerable. He looked at you and said "yeah fitting In to your family... It's hard. I tried so hard to be what my family wanted but.. It was never good enough I was just blamed for everything. I eventually just... Lived in the walls for like 10 years. It was so lonely. " You looked up at him and said "life is very tough. " he agreed. "BUT HEY ahem anyway I'm glad you enjoyed the food" he said trying to break the tension in the room. "Yeah... Yeah I really did again thank you. " "you know... You are very pretty. " he said to you grabbing the plates and leaving. You just smiled and said "you are handsome" as he left. The rest of the day you just wrote down things you eventually wanted to do and wrote some songs. Until it turned dark and you went to bed. The next day Bruno came again. You ate and talked about your lives. Then the next day, and the next. Eventually you two grew pretty fond of each other. But what was going to happen next wasn't going to be fun.