Is this what I think it is?

You were standing at the desk in your room trying to take in the day. Bruno was laying down in his bed thinking about the say when he suddenly jumped up and had the urge to go see you. He decided to get dressed and sneak out. He sneak passed all the the rooms and entered yours. You looked at him happy he showed up. You had a strong urge come over you but you held back. You ran and hugged him he hugged you back and sat with you on the bed. You guys talked about the day and how it made you both feel. You noticed that he had fabric in his hair and you went to get it out but slipped and fell ontop of him. Once you realised you both began to extremely blush and you hurried off of him apologizing for what happened and he still extremely blushing forgave you. Every night he would sneak out pass all the rooms to visit you. When he would visit he would bring you a single rose to make you feel god, you guys would talk and goof off, one night he danced with you, another you both just kept teasing each other playfully, a few nights you both would get clumsy and fall into of each other and Scurry off embarrassed and blushing. You guys kept growing closer and closer and he kept sneaking out. Eventually Felix witnessed him sneaking out. So Felix decided to peak out his and people room to see if Bruno was doing what he thought he was. Then the night came Bruno snuck out and he witnessed. You and Bruno embraced each other when he came into the room open with warm smiles and tea. You two had talked about things you wanted to do. You both happened to look over at each other and got really close almost about to kiss. But you both realized and pulled away nervous. Bruno smiled at you and laughed "I better get going I'll see you in the morning okay? " he said to you getting up to leave. "Okay Bruno I will see you tomorrow sweet dreams" you said laying down. "Yeah goodnight" he said as he left. As soon as he turned around he saw Feliz in front of him with his arms crossed. "UHHH FELIXXX what are you doing up so laaate? " Bruno said tensing up Nervously. "I should be asking you the same thing. What are you doing getting up in the middle of the night sneaking of to her room? " Felix said raising an eye brow "I- uhm you wouldn't understand" Bruno said trying to get back to his room but Felix stopped him "explain" Felix said "ugh fine, I just... I'm not sure if Julieta or Delores since she basically hears everything had told you what happened... But ever since what did happen. I... I've been so worried that I just had to see her... Make sure she's okay. " Bruno said vulnerable. "You've been sneaking out for the past 2 weeks in the middle of the night to check on her? Why can't you wait till morning? " Felix said suspiciously. "Cause... It eats at my damn mind every night... And I think I may... I really... I.. I don't I just know I care for her deeply. Something about her speaks to me. She's.. It's gotten intense. " "What do you mean intense it's been innocent only innocent right? " Felix asked hoping the answer was yes. Bruno flashed backed to the nights where you would fall on each other and what most recently almost happened he began to lightly blush. "As... Innocent as it could get. It's intense as in we've gotten close and... We really enjoy doing this. It helps our nerves I would really like it if you wouldn't tell anyone same goes to you Delores. " Bruno said putting his hood on. Felix nodded "okay I won't tell anyone. But you got to be more careful imagine if Abuela was the one that caught you" Felix said heading to bed. "I plan on it. I have... To talk to Y/N tomorrow about... Something" Bruno said also going back to bed. Felix nodded and head into his room.