The Chat

"Bruno? Are you okay you are looking at her like you are a lost puppy! " Felix said waving his hand in front of him. "Why was I brought into this? " Augustin asked calmly. "Because, I think I know why he was looking at her like that and I need backup on the situation." Felix said still trying to get Bruno to speak. "BRUNO!" Felix said raising his voice. "AH! WHAT! " Bruno said finally coming back down to earth. "What is going on with you bro? You keep staring at y/n like she is lost treasure" Augustin said trying to get involved. "Oh... Uh it's hard to say. I don't understand my own feelings about the... Ahem situation that I'm in with her. I just know that I have... Strong feeling... Life-like an urge. Strong powerful feeling towards her. I just... I know I care very very deeply but.. I-I'm confused. " Bruno said wanting to look over at you. Felix and Augustin looked at each other and Grinned. "Bruno. You love her. " they both said teasingly. "WHAT NO ITS- I... It is that isn't it? " Bruno said kinda shocked. "of course it is dude, you love her and when a man loves a, woman he-" Felix was interrupted by Bruno "I-I-I know I know what a man does in that situation I have gone through puberty I don't need the talk. " Felix just giggled to himself. "Well what are you gonna do about it? You were originally just supposed to check on her every morning make sure she was okay. " Augustin said aloof. Felix looked at him knowing Bruno's secret and looking back at Bruno hinting he needs to tell him. Bruno got the hint but didn't want to. But he went ahead and did so "I... I've been sneaking out every night and going to her room to... Spend time with her and we gotten really really close. " Bruno said nervous. Augustin looked shocked. "Oh but it's been " as innocent as it can, get"" Felix said mockingly. "Yes, it has. We haven't done... No.. We did almost kiss last night though.. " Bruno said looking away. They both looked at him shocked. "You- and you are wondering why you love her? " Felix said "What are you gonna do???" Augustin said. "I-I don't know, I'm not even SURE she feels the same way at all. I just know she likes to spend time with me I know she likes my company like I said we ALMOST kissed she... Pulled away nervously" he said kinda loud. "Come on man, you gotta do something. " Felix said. "Yeah I know. But I don't know what. I'm not sure if I should act on this I respect her a lot. " Bruno said trying to go back to breakfast. He was, stopped by Delores. "Tio Bruno. You gotta do something or I'm gonna tell everyone" she said smugly. "DELORES. You should not have been listening! " Bruno said shocked. "Still you either do something or I'll talk" she said grinning. "Fine FINE. I'll do something! But you all need to be quiet about it. Lemme do me. " Bruno said going back to breakfast. Delores and Felix fist bumped.