Delores's Wedding

You heard your door slam open. "Hey Y/N! We need you to help out down stairs" said Mirabel aloof then she looked at the bed to see a shocked you and Bruno pulling the covers above your chest. "OH MY GOD YOU-" Mirabel said before getting interrupted "MIRABEL QUIET" Bruno said raising his voice. Mirabel came in a quickly closed the door. "WHAT DID YOU TWO DO? WHY ARE YOU IN HER BED?!?! " Mirabel said very freaked out. "THAT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS" Bruno said embarrassed and a little mad. "You should have just knocked before coming in!" You said embarrassed as well. "Well I didn't expect to catch my uncle in your bed! I know you two are a couple and he sneaks in here but still! " she said covering her face. "Mirabel we can not have any problems everything has to be perfect! So please keep quiet about this I DO NOT want to ruin this day for dear Delores. " Bruno said calmly and caringly. Mirabel nodded her head "Yes Tio Bruno I won't say anything to anyone about what I saw but you guys got to get ready we need y/n immediately to help with set up." Mirabel said leaving the room. You nodded your head and jumped out of bed as soon as she was out and immediately got dressed. Bruno was actually prepared this time and had brought clothes with him to change into so he also got ready for the day. "Alright, I'm heading into town to the church to help the men with set up down there I will see you later" Bruno said hugging you with a smile. "Alright, I'll see you later Bruno. " you said sending him off. You headed down stairs and immediately started helping get everything ready. You helped set up tables, you helped Julieta with food, and you helped with decorations. After it all you felt exhausted but it was time to head to the church. You headed out with Julieta and Mirabel. It took a bit but you guys eventually made it. You entered the church and it looked absolutely beautiful.

(Authors note: I'm sorry but writing this is reminding me of the tiktok of Camilo singing starships at Delores wedding-)

You were in such awe at everything. You then started to look around for Bruno but there was so many people it was hard to find him. You then saw a hand waving and noticed it was Bruno with a goofy smile. You walked over to him and he gave you a warm happy hug. "I missed you, how do you like the decorations I was the only one to put them up. " Bruno said sitting down with you. "I love them you did amazing! " you said giving him a kiss on the cheek. He blushed and smiled "I'm glad you like it I just hope Delores does. " After a few minutes passed the wedding started the bridesmaids and groomsmen walked down the isle followed by Mariano and his mom, Then Delores and Felix. Delores looked so beautiful you couldn't help but admire her. She noticed you in awe and gave you a slight smile. You said soft "you are so beautiful" and she mumbled back "Thank you. " she got up there and the pastor began the ceremony. It took a while but they finally said there I do's and began to leave the church and the next thing you knew everyone was at the reception. You sat at her table with the family you sat right next to Bruno. You all began to eat and after eating the couple shared their first dance. You began to fantasize that it was you and Bruno. Then you heard a strange voice "Heeeyy Bruno, may I sit here? " you looked up and it was some girl with blonde hair and a lot of makeup on. "Uhm actually" he said trying to say no. "Thanks! You look quite handsome Bruno, I've never seen you all dressed up like this. " the girl said grabbing his tie making him quite uncomfortable. You started to get mad. "Oh Bruno come on why don't we get out of here for a little while huh? ~" The girl said seductively. Bruno started sweating. "Abigail I don't think i-" "THAT'S ABIGAIL!? " you said standing up angry. She looked up at you with a smirk and stood up too. "Aw yes I'm Abigail who might you do pipsqueak. " she said flipping her hair back. You so badly wanted to hit her. Delores looked over at you all and stopped the dance. Abuela was signaling to Bruno to stop what was about to happen. "I am Y/N Bruno's Girlfriend. Who do you think you are? " You said trying so hard to hold your fists back. "Aw Bruno's soon to be new girlfriend. I don't know why he'd go out with some ugly girl like you. You barley look as good as me. He can totally do way better. " Abigail said very smugly. Your eyes widen about to hit her when Bruno stood up and raised his voice at Abigail. "ENOUGH." He said grabbing your hand. "You don't look HALF as good as Y/N. YOU are the ugly one with how you treat everyone I would never be with someone LIKE YOU. Y/N knows me she gets me and I love how she is and I'm not going to let some big breasted blonde bimbo treat her like she nothing. I don't even know what you are doing at my nieces wedding but with how you are acting you are basically ruining for her and I'm not allowing that so I suggest you leave now before we make you leave. " he said very angrily. She gasped in anger and stormed out. Delores looked concerned for you so she signaled that the dance was done and that others could go ahead and danced and she came over to you both as everyone else at the table went to dance. "Y/n are you okay? " Delores said putting her hand on your shoulder. "Yeah I'll be okay... She just really made me mad and I didn't want to ruin your day" you said very apologetic. She looked at you both with a smile. "I know you didn't want to, you both didn't. I know you tried your hardest to not. I heard what you two did last night. " She said looking up at Bruno. "AHAA S-SORRY I FORGOT TO BE QUIET!! " Bruno said turning red and sitting nervously. Delores giggled. "It's okay, I can hear everything it was just shocking hearing my uncle. I'm happy you two are getting far in your relationship and I'm happy you are respecting my day instead of bloating about yourselves. You guys are fine she was the problem. In fact she is bitching to someone right now because she didn't get what she wanted. She doesn't want Bruno for him anywhere only Sexually I hear her all the time. You, you want him for him and the love you have for each other is Something Interesting . " She said reassuringly. You looked at her with a smile "I like you, you're very nice. " you said happy. "I try to be real with people I can hear everything after all" she said heading back to her husband. You took Bruno's hand and lead him to the dance floor. You two began to dance with each other for a while it was very Magical. His eyes began to glow green and yours began to glow pink suddenly. The colors started to glow around you as you guys embraced your dancing. Everyone Saw this and were astonished. Then the magical colors faded into a mist as he dipped you. You both looked at each other eyes still glowing with passion heavily breathing. You couldn't believe that happened in fact you both were confused and you all looked at everyone in shock. You both ran out of there embarrassed at what that was. What was that?