I bleed for you

The next day you saw a note slipped under your door. You grabbed it and read it "Meet me in my room I need to talk to you -Bruno". You smiled you've never been in his room before. You wondered what he had to talk to you about. You got dressed and headed towards his room. There was so many stairs it was gonna be an exercise. After you got through all the stairs and passages you found Bruno. It looked like he was ready to perform a vision. " Bruno! " you said excited. He looked at you hurt. "Br-" he sushed you. He started to sing to you "you know it's your blood I bled" you sushed and listened to what he had to say. "Tell me that there's some way I'll get through the night, I carry your moral disease... I don't want to be something I'm not to stay alive" you put your hands behind your back and looked at him concerned and confused. "But.. I don't know what you expected of me.. I've never seen you cry.. Yeah you don't know what it is to be sorry so... I'll carry the lie were real men till we die but... I don't think I will ever get over you. No I don't think I'll ever get over you... " you looked at him in shock. Get over you? What does he mean by that. Are you hurting him what's wrong? He continued to sing and at moments he would embrace your face while looking concerned. But then it got intense he started his vision with you. "Oh no there's no escape no matter how I try now I'm stuck on one day for the rest of my life" now you know what he's meaning. He is hurting from you almost dying he's stuck on that day and you imprinted on him, because of how close you got. You looked around at the vision. You were shocked to see you falling and a hand grabbing you but it was uncertain if they would pull you up. The vision stopped there he handed you the vision. "You know it's your blood that I bleed... Tell me how I will get through the night... " he finished singing and he looked away upset and confused. You looked up at him and said "It's... It's okay I don't care about the vision... I'm ready to focus on now... Maybe there is a way I can change the future? Now that I know this. " he just looked at you and looked away. It seemed he was really hurting. "You know... You aren't wrong. But I'm sure that there isn't. " he said. "Bruno please don't be like this why are you so upset? " he looked up at you with his arm on his hand on his other arm. "Because. I don't want to loose you. I don't know how it's going to turn out and it could be anyone that caught you. What if they choose to let you go? Or loose grip? " you got saddened by what he said. But then you came to a conclusion "yeah you are right I don't know who caught me but what if it's you? " his eyes widened with hope. "I don't know but I hope so cause then I would pull you up. " he said grinning a bit "Bruno, why.. Why are you so concerned on loosing me? Why does it matter to you? " He started to blush. "It's.... Hard for me to explain okay. " he said quietly. You nodded your head saying you understand. You two both left the room to go grab something to eat with the rest of the family. For once you got to sit with everyone. Bruno sat across from you and next to you were Mirabel and Camilo. "Oh my Julieta everything looks so delicious" Abuela said. "Ah hello y/n it's nice to see you up and moving I hope my precious Brunito was good and comforting" Abuela said with a smile. You grinned and looked at him with a bigger smile then looked up at her. "Yes, he very much was I appreciated his company. " She smiled even bigger and sat down to eat she was talking about Delores and Marianos engagement and when the wedding will be. You were very involved with the conversation and very excited for Delores. You noticed Bruno wasn't paying any attention to the conversation he kept staring at you with amazement. When you looked at him he began to blush quite a lot and look away cowardly. It was like he wanted to tell you something. But what? What did he want to say why won't he just say it. Felix also noticed this and excused himself. Augustin, and Bruno so they could have a chat. You wanted so badly to know what they were gonna talk about but you were respectful and stayed put.