What was that?

You both stopped by a tree. "What the hell was that?! " you said looking over at him your heart racing. "I-I don't know! I don't know what that was! " he said gripping his shirt where his heart is. "Th-Thats never happened with anyone before I don't understand why that happened at all!" He said confused. He then looked at you. "Y-your eyes they-they were glowing! They were glowing pink! How!? " he said shaking a bit. "I-I don't know how or why it should be impossible! That little stunt! Delores she-shes going to be so mad at us for that! " you said looking back at Casita. "EVERYONE WILL BE!" Bruno exclaimed. "I-I can't have this again... I can't hide away again no. " he said in a panic. "No no you won't have to I won't let you." You said caringly. You grabbed his hand and he looked at you with so much panic and worry. He put his hand on your cheek and you looked into his eyes. You both leaned in and kissed. Your eyes started to glow again along with his and the colors started to iricke you again. It got more intense the more you embraced the kiss. Once you released the kiss it faded into a mist against the ground. He looked at you astonishied. "I... I think I know why it happened. " he said sitting down pulling you down with him slowly. "Why? " you questioned. "Well my powers, I can see the future. I think that when I do anything with you it's like... Like a soul connection so my powers mix in with you and causes that. Like my future is being set as something than to just see others futures. Something along the lines of that. Your eyes, they can only do that when we have a strong connection. " he explained to you the best he could. Your eyes widened. You had a thought. A thought could explain it further more. But you kept quiet about your thought. "Yeah I guess that makes sense but what are we gonna do about Delores's wedding? I didn't want to ruin it. " You said gripping his hand tightly. "I-I-I don't know how to f-fix this. " he said looking down. He reached into his pocket grabbed what looked like salt and through it behind him. "WHAT DID YOU TWO DO!? " you heard Abuela say storming over to you guys. Bruno stood up and said "Mamá, I don't know what that was please don't get mad w-we didn't expect that to happen at all! " Abuela looked quite mad but she breathed in and then out. "Alright I believe you, luckily Delores isn't mad at you, I think she knows you didn't mean for that to happen in fact she quite astonished by what had happened, so is Peppa, Camilo, Mirabel and everyone else." She said putting her hand on his cheek. "I think you two should spend some time apart till we can figure this out. " she said calmly. You could see that it stabbed him in the heart as he got very sad. "No, no I can't just.. I can't I need to be with her to understand why it happens. " he said taking her hand off of his cheek. "It's never happened before with anyone else, I only had this happen with her. I do not know why but it did. " he said confused and in panic. "Alright fine you can still hang around her but no no staying in her room or sneaking out anymore" Abuela said walking back to say goodbye to everyone as they all started to leave. You had an idea of why it happened. But you couldn't let Bruno find out not yet you had to keep him from performing a vision. "Bruno.. Why don't we sneak away from here and spend some time just me and you? " you said seductively grabbing his attention. "O-okay let's go. " he said grabbing your hand and you both walked away into a very confined area. You started to kiss him very passionately, one thing lead to another and you both started to make love right there, it was just as amazing as the night before. After you both finished and got dressed. You guys just stared at the stars. You were thinking about your possible future with the man that was laying next to you. You only came to Columbia to adventure and to visit and learn about magic. You never expected to fall in love with one of the Madrigals. But you had no idea how you were going to tell Bruno what you suspected. You have too wait a while to find out.