The Night

{Warning mature}
{Song is purely meant for the mood lyrics mean nothing to this}

You heard someone enter your room and felt them crawl onto the bed "Mi Amor wake up please. " Bruno said desperately. You turned on a lamp and sat up. "What is it dear? " you said rubbing your tired out of your eyes. "I-I couldn't sleep... I couldn't stop thinking about... Ahem about you. " he said starting to blush. "I uh.. I need you. " he said looking at you passionately. "I want you. " he said getting closer. "But-Bur only if you... If you want too. " he said backing up nervously. "What-what do you mean by want me Bruno?" You said getting out of the blankets. "I... I'm to embarrassed to say.. " he said looking away. You climbed on top of him making him blush profusely. "You... You are aroused aren't you? " you questioned him putting a hand on his cheek. He put his hand on your hand and embraced it. He looked up and you with a smile and nodded. "Okay then, let's do something about that" you said as you kissed him passionately. He closed his eyes and caressed your face. You guy's kept kissing for 2 more minutes and switched to a passionate beautiful French kiss. You took his shirt off slowly and gently. He took your night gown off gently and carefully laid you down still kissing you. You unbuttoned his pants and he took them completely off. He caressed your body gently and slowly till he got down to your panties and slowly slid them off. He then slipped out of his boxers and gently pressed his dick against your vagina. You feeling that made you let out a tiny moan. He stopped kissing you and gave you gentle kisses on your neck making you full of passionate ecstasy. You began to get very aroused. Once he stoked kissing your neck he looked at you with a warm full of love and passion smile. You caressed his face as he smiled. "Are you ready Mi Vida? " he said soft. "Yes, go ahead Mi Amor" you said giving him the okay. He slowly entered in carefully making you moan. He slowly started to thrust. "Ooh Bruno~" you moaned out. He started to heavily breathe you could tell it felt very good to him. "Bruno~ more~" you moaned caressing his chest. Bruno began to thrust a little faster making you moan even more. Bruno also started to moan.

Meanwhile with Delores
Her eye was twitching hearing everything.
"Baby why aren't you asleep" Mariano said holding onto her. "Trust me you would understand if you could hear what I am hearing." She said her eye twitching more.

You gripped onto the bed more and more each thrust. "Ahh f-fuck y/n I love you I love you so much~" Bruno moaned to you making you moan back "I-I love you too haaa~" It felt so good you wanted to beg for more. "Bruno you-you are so good" you moaned. Hearing that made him go a little faster making you gasp for a it causing him to moan a little louder. He lifted you up and thruster faster. You both were moaning recently loud. "Haaa B-Bruno I-I'm gonna cum" you moaned out I'm ecstasy. "Me-Me too" he moaned. He started to go faster and harder causing you to climax "HAAAAA BRUNOOOO~" you moaned out gripping onto him. You felt him gripping onto you and he also came. "F-fuck" he whispered. Once he was completely finished he gently laid you back down and slowly pulled out carefully. You noticed his dick then dripping, you noticed the size, he was decently big, he looked to be 8 inches. You started to relax as he collapsed next to you heavily breathing. "Y/n I really really love you so much" he said looking over at you out of breath. "I really really love you too" you said back to him. "You mean so much to me I never want to loose you, you are really amazing and everyday I have spent with you has been the best day of my life. " he said very lovingly. You could tell he meant it. "Bruno let's go to sleep okay I'm exhausted. " you said turning off the light. He agreed with you you cuddled up next to him and you both fell asleep.