"you don't understand how long this been going on. it put me through hella depression."

i stared at her before grabbing both of her arms wrapping them around me as she took in hugging me hella tight.

"i can help you through this, and i promise everything's gonna get better." i assured her.

"i tried restraining orders and everything he just dosent give a fuck." she cried. "i don't know if there's anything you can do to take me away from him."

that's when an idea popped up in my mind.

"what's your ex's name?" i let her go looking at her as she sniffed wiping her face.

"bando." she answered. "well, his street name. his real name is treyanta."

rico gone take care of his ass.

"why?" she finally asked looking at me.

"just know treyanta ass ain't gone be bothering you nomore." i told her.

she looked at me with her teary now red eyes and embraced me into another hug. "gosh i wish i would've told you sooner, i kept all of this to myself because i thought i could handle it when only things got worse." she explained. "thank you so much."

"you welcome icis." i smiled.

"can.." she let me go nervously playing with her fingers. "can i stay with you for tonight?...please?? he comes to my house drunk or off drugs every night sometimes. even when i lock the doors he finds his way inside and does crazy shit."

the face i did was so worried for this girl that i felt sooo bad. "of course."

"oh my god thank yo-"

"jah'lori! oh..i'm sorry, did i ruin something? chile lemme go." julian walked in and i stopped him.

"no your good."

"is everything good in here?" he asked stepping in more.

"we're fine." icis stood up wiping her face. she looked at me and mouthed 'thank you' and walked out the room.

i sighed to myself standing up from the chair walking over to julian. "yeah?"

"gorl ya man out there looking fa you." he told me as i made a confused face and we both walked back out to the front.

i walked back to the front to see rico wearing his shiesty mask over his face making me remember the day i ever met him.

"yes mr.perez?" i smirked calling him out by his last name as i seen his eyes go low knowing that he was mugging me.

"you know my order girl." he told me. "i'm hungry."

i laughed to myself ordering up his spicy chicken sandwich and fries along with a orange fanta.

putting my finger print in so he wouldn't have to pay i printed out his order number.

"hm boy." i handed it to him and he took it looking down on it.