"Rye, you can't do this to me. I am not the one who posted that. I know Elites will find out if I do it. I am not stupid to do that."
Elaine cried.

"I just did. I know it's not you, but what can I do? Riley hates seeing you. I will begin a relationship with him. I want a good start, so you have to stay away from us. I don't want him to be jealous all the time so just leave the MSU quietly. I can do anything to protect Riley. This is me. You should have known that.
And I paid for your tuition, remember?
I'll ask Cyrus to get my car to your place later. Could you give me back my condo keys too? I never gave it to you."

"What happened to the Rye, I know?" She cried louder.

"Still the same, the difference is, he is not into you anymore. I'll file a report once you fail to give them all back today. Don't go near Riley again. The next time I see you hurting Riley, you will lose your family house too." I warned. I don't make empty threats.

"Jared, report."

"Uhm, sir, they left the MSU," Jared answered. Where will Riley go? He still has classes.

Mommy Ira reminded me about lunch.

I called Cyrus to send two Elites to follow Riley.

I messaged Aki that mommy Ira was waiting for us.

We went together to mommy's office.
He visits MSU once every three months.

"What happened?"
I don't know who mommy is asking is.

Aki looked at me. He is signaling me to answer mommy.

"What, mom?"

"Riley. What's his problem?" He asked.

"I can handle it, mommy. I'll settle everything today. About my request earlier, please proceed."

"Are you sure, Rye? If I do it, I won't be able to take back my decisions after." Mommy Ira said.

"I am sure. Please, I don't want to see her anymore." I asked. I want to start a new relationship without trouble.
I don't think Elaine will ever change.

Jared reported to me that Riley is with Maru inside the bar. It is only one in the afternoon, so it is still closed.
Riley owns the place, so there would be no problem.

I went straight to BIC to check on the guy who messed up with Ri.

They are all staring at me. Our family owns MSU, but here I am on other school grounds.

"Kirigun." The guy said.

Jared is assisting me in finding this Kevin.

I looked at the guy who had just spoken.
Confirmed. It's him.

"Kevin?"

"Oh, shit! Did you hear that, guys? He kno..."

I punched him.

"Hey, dude. What's your problem?"
I can see blood on the side of his lips.

"You will follow me, or I will let them drag you to follow me?"
I pointed to the bodyguards behind.

"Fuck! Fine!" He followed me silently to the parking space in their school.

Cyrus held this guy's hands.
"Why did you do that to Riley?"

"Are you his victim too?" Kevin asked.
I punched him one more time.

"What the hell? Travis, my long-term boyfriend, broke up with me because of that Riley. He is a flirt. He did that to my friend too. Elaine told me that it's Riley's habit. He loves flirting with taken boys."
I punched Kevin again to his stomach.