🧸Day off🐼

"Tua eng I'm home!"
Mew called Gulf when he entered the door.

"I'm in the kitchen!"
Gulf answer

"What's for dinner love?"
Mew asked approaching Gulf in the kitchen. He gave Gulf a peck in the lips.

"I prepare some sushi for you..your favourite. "
Gulf answer letting a small smile.

"Hmm..Is that okay to eat? I'm starving"
Mew asked eyeing those sushi on the plate.

"Yeah sure,just sit.I'll just get it ready."
Gulf answer then Mew wash his hands before he help Gulf preparing the table.

"So how is your day?"
Mew asked while they eat stuffing his mouth with Sushi.

"It went okay..Just tired but I'm fine. How about you?"
Gulf asked putting Mews plate with more rice and soup.

"Its fine. I have finish recording then I went to meet my Directors to discuss some stuff about the series. Anyway I'm going to visit Mom tomorrow I miss my dog..you wanna go with me?"
Mew ask.

"I can't I have a photoshoot for the Cathy Dolls poster tomorrow. I'll go with you next time."
Gulf answer while he continue eating.

"Hmm..okay sure. No problem.."
Mew answered .

They finish their food and Gulf wash the dishes while he urge Mew to take a shower.

"Are you sure you're okay here?"
Mew ask as he withdraw his hand from the dishes and wipe it on a kitchen cloth.

"Yes,I can do this. Just take a shower and I'll make your tea"
Gulf answer.

After he finish washing the dishes Gulf make a tea for Mew and went out of the balcony.

Its weekend tomorrow and he got plan for the two of them but Mew has already made a plan...to go home.

He was okay with it but he is just disappointed that he can't able to spend his day off with Mew.

Its rear that they have the same off and he really want to spend a day with Mew but he doesn't want to be selfish.

He already have a reservation for the yacht tomorrow to tour them around Chang rai for their weekend but he think its a change of plan.

He will just spend his day in their condo.

"What's wrong?"
Mew ask but Gulf didn't budge. He was in a deep thoughts.

Mew approach Gulf and sit beside him when Gulf get back on his trance and look at Mew.

"Did you cry?"
Mew ask that makes Gulf wipe his cheeks. He didn't notice the tears that stream down on his cheeks.

Gulf stood up and smile.

"I'm just gonna take a shower..drink your tea"
Gulf said but Mew grab his wrist before he can go.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"
Mew asked worried.

Gulf let out a smile.

" Nothing I'm just tired.Maybe I just need a cold water. Don't mind me I'm okay"
Gulf answer and he went inside directly to their bedroom.

He let himself stay under the cold shower till he calm down.

He want to surprise Mew and this is the best time coz they are both free for the whole day so he wants to spend time with him.

Maybe next time..he will just cancel the yacht reservation.
Gulf get out of the shower and dry his body.

Then he put on his sweat pants and a sweat shirt and went under the cover. Mew was still on the balcony.