Chapter 54: Aftermath

Nobody's POV:

With Kokushibo and Nakime...

Kokushibo was brought into Nakime's suite by her personal butler. After the butler left the two, they were having tea and listening to a biwa music together. Both of them were completely silent, no it uttering a single word, it wasn't until Nakime decided ask him something he would never except.

"What made you and your brother wanna be cookers? For specifically, cream puff cookers? I remember, you two being Olympics champions." Nakime asked, surprising him.

"Olympics champions? I'm surprised you knew, not many people know or remember much about it." Kokushibo said.

"Oh, I've been watching you and your brother for a long time." Nakime lied, in truth she only knew because she did research about Kokushibo since she wanted to know everything about him.

"I see. Well, to tell you why my brother and I stopped. We were slowly losing interest every time we won, so we decided to retire and use the money we earn to invest into making sweets." Kokushibo explained.

"May I ask why sweets?" Nakime asked.

"When we were kids, our mother would always make sweet buns which was delicious as always. After we retired from the Olympics, we would sometimes see some elder people sweets to which made us remember the days our mother would make sweets. So we decided makes sweets ourselves since we wanted to honour our mother's cooking. So that's how we started the Sun Cream Puff." Kokushibo answered.

"T-That's so sweet of you and your brother. And I'm sorry about what happened to your business, you must've loved making it." Nakime said.

"It's okay, sometimes good things has to come to an end." Kokushibo smiled a little.

_____________________________________________________

With Douma and Kotoha...

Douma and Kotoha had finished shopping, and the two were heading back to a motel they booked. As they were heading back, Douma noticed something at the corner of his eyes. It was thugs that was associated with Daki, he knew because of the uniform they were wearing and to luckily for him, they didn't notice him.

"You okay?" Kotoha asked.

"Y-yeah, just getting some air." Douma chuckled.

"Okay." Kotoha uttered and they just continued walking back to the motel.

Later...

In the motel, Douma was in the bathroom, taking a bath, while Kotoha was unbuttoning her clothes to change into her pyjamas. But instead, she grabbed a towel.

*knock knock*

"Okay! I'm coming!" Douma got off the bathtub and grabbed a towel. He then opened it only to see Kotoha almost naked, the only covering her was the towel.

"KOTOHA!?!?!" Douma blushed madly.

"I-I just wanna take a bath." Kotoha said.

"Oh! Okay! Sorry for screaming." Douma replied.

"I mean, I wanna have a bath together with you." Kotoha stuttered.