Chapter 20: P.E Class

Nobody's POV:

After math class, Tanjiro and Nezuko were heading to gym class where their P.E teacher was. After a few moments later the two made it to class and they saw everyone and their teacher.

"Hello Sabito Nii-S I mean Sabito-Sensei!" Nezuko greeted.

"Hello Nezuko, Tanjiro. Are you two ready for P.E." Sabito smiled.

"Yes!" The two said at the same time.

"Okay! Everyone, go to the changing room and change into your gym clothes. Tanjiro, Nezuko, here." Sabito said and passed the siblings their gym clothes.

"Thank you!" The siblings said.

Tanjiro followed the boys to the male changing room, and Nezuko followed the girls to the female changing room. A few minutes later, Tanjiro was the first to leave the changing room and went to stand next to Sabito. A few seconds later, the next person to leave the changing room was Kanao. When Tanjiro saw Kanao and her gym clothes, his eyes opened as wide as possible. Sabito saw Tanjiro's reaction and laughed a little.

'Dem thighs... I wanna touc-." Tanjiro thought and then immediately punched himself in the face. Literally.

'Tanjiro, consider yourself lucky that Kanae isn't around.' Sabito thought.

Kanao saw Tanjiro punch himself in the face, she became worried and went to him to see if he was okay. Although she was a little hesitant to approach him.

"T-Tanjiro, are you okay?" Kanao nervously asked.

"Y-yeah... Sabito-Sensei, can I talk to you in private..." Tanjiro said and Sabito nodded and both of them left and went to a corner.

"You okay Tanjio?" Sabito asked.

"Sabito-Sensei... I don't feel comfortable with Nezuko wearing the uniform Kanao was wearing..." Tanjiro uttered.

"Understandable, but don't worry, I always deal with pervs, especially with one person." Sabito said.

"Okay, thank you Sabito-Sensei." Tanjiro sighed, and the two went back to the middle.

After a few minutes, everyone finished changing their clothes and they all lined up. The boys were on the left and the girls were on the right.

"Okay everyone! Let's start with stretches!" Sabito said and everyone began to stretch.

Tanjiro was stretching his arms to touch his feet, and then spread his legs to do a split, but it was way to painful for him. Tanjiro then saw Kanao and the unbutton shirt boy doing every single stretches without any problem.

'How are does two doing it without any flaws.' Tanjiro thought and then felt something while looking at Kanao.

It was blood coming out of his nose.

'Fuck! Tanjiro! Stop looking at Kanao! People will think of you as a perv!' Tanjiro thought and wiped the blood of his nose.

Tanjiro looked at Nezuko to how she was doing, and she was doing alright. Tanjiro noticed someone giving Nezuko the stare since the beginning. It was a blonde hair boy and was making weird face to which Tanjiro did not like one bit and was starting to fume. Sabito also noticed and went to the blonde hair boy. Everyone including the siblings were starting to shiver.

"Zenitsu Agatsuma." Sabito said menacingly.

"Y-Y-Yes..." Zenitsu was shaking.

"I would really appreciate if you didn't give the new student a stare like that." Sabito said and Zenitsu quickly nodded.