Chapter 47: At long last 🍋

WARNING ⚠️: 18+/LEMONS 🍋

Nobody's POV:

After the Kimetsu Academy dance party was finished, the people who were with Muichiro all went to his house for dinner. When Muichiro's group arrived at his house, all of them were astonished at the place he lived, even though they already know that he is rich.

 When Muichiro's group arrived at his house, all of them were astonished at the place he lived, even though they already know that he is rich

"Wow, even though Peachy and I live in a nice house, your house looks so magnificent. It makes our house look like a shack." Makomo laughed a little.

"I guess, but I don't know why my uncles would buy something this big." Muichiro replied.

"Uhhhh, I-I this is something." Tanjiro was actually terrified at how a house could look like this.

"Let's go, we're not here to stare." Muichiro said and they all nodded and went into his house.

"Uncle! I'm home! And I might have brought quite a few guests!" Muichiro called him out.

Although Kokushibo knew that Muichiro would invite people to his house, he still was shocked that Muichiro would bring guest, but he was very happy at how much Muichiro had recovered from his suffering.

"Greetings everyone." Kokushibo smiled.

"Hello Kokushibo-San!" Nezuko and Tanjiro greeted.

"I'm glad that you all came here for dinner. I really wanna thank you for being good friend and acquaintance to Muichiro." Kokushibo said and bowed.

"No need to do that Tsugikuni-San, we're just trying to help Tokito as much as possible." Kanae smiled.

"So. What are we gonna eat? I'm getting a little hungry." Inosuke said impatiently.

"Is that all you have to say!?" Aoi asked him pretty irritated.

"No. It's okay, I'll take you guys to the dinner table, just make sure you follow or you might get lost in this house." Kokushibo said in a joking manner.

As Kokushibo was leading them to the dinner table, many of the guest were just admiring the interior of the house.

"Isn't this just beautiful? Imagine you and me living here with our own family." Shinobu giggled.

"Yeah, although this house is a little big for me." Giyu said, and Shinobu hummed in agreement a little.

"Tsk, sometimes I dislike rich people. They could be nothing but a show off." Sanemi said a bit coldly, and Kokushibo heard him, but he didn't care one bit since he wasn't wrong.

"Oh don't be like that. You're probably just jealous." Kanae teased.

As they were walking to the dinner table, Tsutako saw something that caught her attention. It was a swimming pool.