Chapter 12: Get out

Nobody's POV:

"Ara, Shinobu-Chan!" Douma smiled and walked closer to her table.

"What do you think you're doing here?" Kanae asked menacingly.

"Are Kanae-Chan, don't I have the rights to be in a restaurant? Besides I was just gonna eat and then leave, but then I saw Shinobu-Chan." Douma answered.

"Yeah right! I know for a fact you were gonna flirt with Mitsuri if we weren't here!" Kanae yelled.

"Why won't would I do that if she's married? Besides since you're here I was hoping if you could give me your blessings." Douma smirked.

When Shinobu heard what he said and saw that smirk, she quickly stood up and slapped him as hard as possible. Everyone in the restaurant except Kanae was shocked at her action. Some people were recording this.

"Oi bitch, just what do you think you're doing?" Daki angrily asked.

"It's okay Da-." Douma said but was cut off by Makomo.

"HEY! DON'T CALL KOCHO A BITCH YOU DIRTY WHORE!!!" Makomo stood up and yelled which shocked everyone since they have never seen her scream like that.

"WHORE?! GIYU IS THE FUCKING REASON I'M LIKE THIS! IF HE DIDN'T REJECT ME AND GET ME EXPELLED, I NEVER WOULD'VE BEEN IN THIS MESS!!!" Daki yelled back.

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU BEAT UP EVERY SINGLE GIRL IN MUZAN'S ACADEMY SINCE YOU BELIEVED ONE OF THE GIRLS MIGHT BE SOMEONE GIICHI LIKED EVEN THOUGH HE WASN'T SEEING ANYONE!" Makomo yelled this shocked Shinobu.

When Shinobu heard Makomo say 'Giichi' after Daki said 'Giyu', she had the biggest smile on her face, finally knowing Giyu and Giichi were indeed the same person. She ran to Sabito to ask him something which surprised him a little.

"SABITO! DO YOU KNOW WHERE TOMIOKA-SAN IS?!" Shinobu screamed and this stopped Makomo and Daki from yelling each other.

"Uh, I'm not sure who you're referring to, but Tsutako Tomioka is at her place while Giyu Tomioka is at Principal Oyakata's house. Why?" Sabito nervously asked.

"CAN YOU TAKE ME TO OYAKATA'S PLACE! I NEED TO SEE HIM PRONTO!" Shinobu asked.

'Giyu Tomioka? Don't tell me it's that asshole I talked to in the cafe!?" Douma thought.

"Um okay, let's go Makomo unless you wanna stay here and eat." Sabito said.

"Yeah lets go, I lost my appetite after talking to this bitch. Kanroji, I know this is a selfish request but can you put mine and Sabito's food in a plastic container so we can pick it up in tomorrow morning." Makomo asked Mitsuri and Daki was fuming.

"That's okay Makomo-Chan, I'll do anything for a friend." Mitsuri smiled.

"OKAY THEN LET'S GO THEN! OH AND NÉE-SAN PLEASE TELL SHINAZUGAWA-SAN TO TAKE ACTION NEXT TIME SINCE HE'S A COP!" Shinobu smiled.

"Oh Shinobu, you should know Sanemi is on his break." Kanae said.

'I really did want to stop this. But it was just too entertaining to watch.' Sanemi thought and looked down in disappointment due to him being a cop.

"Shall we get going?" Sabito asked and stood up.

"Yeah, let's go!" Shinobu yelled.

After that, Shinobu, Sabito and Makomo passed through Douma and Daki which worried everyone in the restaurant since they  believed the two might hurt the three, but to their surprise. They didn't. After that the three opened the door and left.

'If this butterfly bitch is going to Oyakata's house to ask Giyu out. I'm just gonna need to take a step further with Giyu to insure he suffer as much as me. He's gonna regret the day he rejected my sexiness' Daki thought.