Chapter: 48 Let me have my thing 🍋

WARNING ⚠️: 18+/LEMONS AGAIN!!! (JESUS CHRIST HOW!!! XD) 

Nobody's POV:

Inside the arcade room...

Everyone who was with Muichiro, all went to different areas to play whatever they find the most interesting. Because the room had an air hockey, Sabito and Makomo of course chose that game to play. With Tanjiro, Kanao and Aoi playing mini basketball, Inosuke and Genya facing each other at tabletop soccer. And finally, Nezuko was still looking around for a game to play with Muichiro and Zenitsu.

"Hey! Let's try that!" Nezuko pointed and the two looked at what it was.

"Table pool? Isn't really the most exciting game to play. But, if you really wanna try, then sure." Zenitsu said.

"Nezuko, you really wanna play it?" Muichiro asked.

"Yes!" Nezuko nodded very quickly.

"Okay, I'll prepare the game." Muichiro said.

With Sabito and Makomo...

"Man, how long has it been since we've played air hockey? I feel so nostalgic." Makomo smiled.

"Since we were kids. Before we entered high school." Sabito replied.

"Really?! Wow, no wonder I feel so rusty at this despite the fact that I always beat you in this." Makomo teased.

"You just had to rub it in? Did ya?" Sabito sighed.

"Yep! Wish Giichi was here right now." Makomo said.

"He's probably busy with *cough* Shinobu." Sabito coughed.

With Giyu and Shinobu...

Even though Sabito was thinking "somethings" about the two. They were actually just sitting down and relaxing. With Giyu just lying down with his eyes closed after eating a whole plate of fried salmon and Shinobu just having a cup of cranberry juice.

"Hey Giyu." Shinobu uttered.

"Yes Shinobu?" Giyu opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Wanna go outside and get some fresh air? Or go where the others are?" Shinobu asked.

"Hmmm, no thanks. I just wanna rest a bit." Giyu answered.

"Okay that's fine. I am still feeling a little tired from the prom dance and stuff." Shinobu yawned.

Shinobu was about to close her eyes and fall asleep. But before she could fall asleep.

*Meow*

"Eh?" Shinobu felt a sudden chill up her spine when she heard something "terrifying".

She stood up and looked around, and Giyu saw her and got confused and a little concerned. As soon as Shinobu turned around entirely, she saw something.

It was a cat and Shinobu began shaking. And before she could tell Giyu about it, the cat did something.

 And before she could tell Giyu about it, the cat did something