Chapter 13: Preparing for tomorrow

Nobody's POV:

"EHHH!?!" Giyu, Tanjiro and Nezuko exclaimed.

"D-date?!" Nezuko uttered.

"But we just met Kocho." Giyu said.

"No! We met each other when we were kids! When you saved me from the bullies!!!" Shinobu yelled.

When Giyu heard what Shinobu said, he didn't why but he became very happy that Shinobu was indeed the girl he saved.

"Kocho." Giyu said.

"Y-yes?" Shinobu said.

"What you said about the date." Giyu said which scared Shinobu.

'Is he gonna reject me?! Does he like someone else or is he mad about what I said at the park! I wish I never said he will be disliked by people!' Shinobu thought and began to tear up a little.

"I'd love to go out with you." Giyu smiled and hugged her. Shinobu began to cry out of happiness.

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" Shinobu yelled and cried in his chest

"So? When do you want to go on the date and where do you want to meet?" Giyu asked and Shinobu looked up while still having tears in her eyes.

"Tomorrow at 1:00pm and at the cafe?" Shinobu asked.

"That'll be fine." Giyu replied.

"So I'll call you when I'm ready." Shinobu said.

"I'm pretty sure you don't have my number." Giyu said.

"You're right! Hold on!" Shinobu said and pulled away from the hug and grabbed her phone.

"Can you give me your number and I'll give you mine." Shinobu said and Giyu nodded and grabbed his phone.

The two gave each other their numbers and added it to their contact.

"Okay! Thank you Tomioka-San!" Shinobu thanked Giyu while wiping her tears.

Two people hopped off the car after hearing everything about the Giyu and Shinobu.

"EEEEE!!! GIICHI HAS SOMEONE HE CAN FINALLY BE WITH!!!" Makomo yelled which surprised the two.

"M-Makomo-San!?" Shinobu exclaimed.

"So, you're finally dating someone. I'm happy for you." Sabito smiled.

"Thank you Sabito." Giyu smiled back.

"Um Sabito Nii-San. Since There are six of us here, how are we gonna fit in the car?" Tanjiro asked.

"Hmm. Makomo and I can walk home, Giyu can take the car and drop Shinobu off." Sabito answered.

"Are you sure?" Nezuko asked.

"Don't worry about us Nezuko. The two of us will be fine." Makomo said.

"You can stay in my house for tonight." A man said.

"Principal Oyakata!" Everyone exclaimed.

"That's too generous of you, but we couldn't." Makomo said.

"Don't worry about it, I have a guest room that has a bunk bed." Oyakata said.

"Are you sure?" Sabito asked.