Chapter 42: Love is suffering?

Nobody's POV:

A building that was once abandoned is now the headquarters of a criminal organisation. And inside a room was an important meeting and all the crime lords were present. All but one and that one person was Douma.

"Where the fuck is that idiot!?!" Daki was tapping the table with her fingers furiously.

"Douma is usually late, but he never takes this long. Maybe we should call him again?" The first crime lord said and Daki just and grabbed her phone.

Daki tried to call Douma, but to her surprise, he had blocked her from calling.

"What the fuck! He blocked me!?" Daki yelled, shocking everyone.

"Eh!? Maybe because he had enough of you." The second crime lord said.

"Shut up!" Daki yelled and threw her cup at him but he dodged it.

"Forget him! I will send his send his subordinates to find him later! Now time to establish plans for MY revenge!" Daki angrily said and all the crime boss nodded.

With Douma and Kotoha...

Douma and Kotoha pullled away from the kiss and simply stared at each other's eyes. Kotoha still blushing, cupped his cheeks and Douma blushed as much if not more than her.

"Kotoha?" Douma uttered.

"Let's go and have dinner at my house." Kotoha smiled, surprising him.

"Okay." Douma smiled.

____________________________________________________

At Inosuke's house.

After Inosuke had enough of eating, he asked everyone to come to his backyard to play soccer with him.

"Come guys! I'll show you how the King of Sports dominate!" Inosuke fisted his hand.

"Okay! I do wanna improve in P.E." Tanjiro said.

"I guess this beats sitting down all day." Genya sighed and stood up.

"Errrm, I'll just eat a bit more." Nezuko said.

"It's best not to eat too much junk, you could gain some serious weight." Aoi said.

"I guess." Nezuko said.

In the end, it was just Inosuke, Tanjiro, Kanao, Genya and Aoi who played soccer while Nezuko was still eating with Muichiro and Zenitsu. The two couldn't help but notice Nezuko not eating any sweets, only going for the chips and some fruits.

"Nezuko-Chan, can I ask why you are avoiding the sweets. Is it because of what Aoi-Chan said about you getting, ummmmm, bigger?" Zenitsu asked.

"No, nothing like that. It's just... I've already had these sweets before, but I've never had the cream puff made by the Twins. It's honestly one of the reasons why I came here, to experience the feeling that Giyu Nii-San describes it. In a entirely different world." Nezuko.

Although saying this would shock and maybe hurt Nezuko a bit. Muichiro had to confess about how he views the Twins, who were in fact his uncles.

"Nezuko." Muichiro uttered and Nezuko looked at him.

"Yes, Muichiro?" Nezuko said.

"Well, you know how you have this family-loving bond with your brother Tomioka-San?" Muichiro asked, confusing her a bit.

"Uhhhh, yeah. What about it?" Nezuko asked.

"Well, I don't really have a close relationship with my uncles, or to more specific, the Twins." Muichiro replied, confusing Nezuko even more and surprising her quite a bit.