Chapter 34: Tsutako in love?

Nobody's POV:

Nezuko and Zenitsu were in the hospital waiting while the paramedics are taking Muichiro to a patient room. The cop, who is still with Nezuko and Zenitsu, decided to ask the two some questions regarding the incident.

"Nezuko and Zenitsu, right?" The cop asked and they nodded.

"May I asked who were the people in the store before they lean away?" The cop asked.

"Well, there were four bullies that came in the clothing store we were in.  Tokito and I knew them, since one of them was a girl he dated before and the other three were people who bullied me since I started pre-school." Zenitsu explained.

"And what was their name?" The cop asked.

"The three boys are Kaigaku, Taizo and Azaki. For the girl, I believe her name is Koinatsu." Zenitsu answered and the cop wrote down their name on his note.

"Do they go to the same school as you two?" The cop asked and they both shook their head.

"Another thing, this Koinatsu person, got very angry when she saw my earrings and when Tokito-San told her that he was the one who gave it to me, she snapped and afterwards, started punching him in the stomach repeatedly. My guess is, she wants it because it's worth several million dollars." Nezuko said while looking down.

"Gold digger huh? The worst type person you could meet. Well then, I'll take my leave and check some more info about them." The cop said and was about to leave until.

"Wait!" Nezuko uttered and the cop turned around.

"Yes?" The cop said.

"Mr... was your name again?" Nezuko asked.

"Masachika Kumeno." The cop smiled.

"Kumeno-San, if it's alright with you, can you wait here for my brothers and sister to arrive since I'm worried that I won't be able to explain things to them probably. So I was hoping that you can tell them." Nezuko stuttered.

"Okay, but I do have take my leave soon. Do you know when they will arrive?" Masachika asked.

"My biological brother should be here in five minutes, and the people I consider brothers and sisters should arrive in fifteen minutes." Nezuko answered.

"Okay, that will be fine." Masachika said.

5 minutes later...

Five minutes have passed and Tanjiro and Kanao arrived in the hospital. The two were looking around and they finally found Nezuko and approached her with great worry.

"Nezuko! Are you alright!? Are you hurt? What did Tokito and Agatsuma do?" Tanjiro was asking Nezuko with several questions.

"Tanjiro, please don't overwhelm her with questions." Kanao uttered.

"Still..." Tanjiro replied.

"Young man, you don't need to worry about Nezuko, she is perfectly fine and it's thanks to Agatsuma and Tokito that she was unharmed." Masachika said.

"Really?" Tanjiro asked and Masachika nodded. Tanjiro then looked at Zenitsu and approached him.

"Did you really protect Nezuko, Agatsuma-San?" Tanjiro wanted to be very sure.

"Tokito and I did everything to ensure the four bullies would focus their hatred on us instead of Nezuko-Chan. Tanjiro, Tokito and I really love Nezuko-Chan and would do anything to ensure her safety." Zenitsu said which made Nezuko blush a little and Tanjiro sigh out of relief and stress.