Chapter 43: Sleep at my house

Nobody's POV:

Still flashback...

Muichiro was walking back home in absolute despair. Being dumped, being used and losing his parents and brother. Despite coming from a family people would consider extreme fortune, he considers it as a curse. Muichiro even began thinking some dark thoughts about his relative.

'I refuse to believe my mom is related to those two curse bringer. Why did they have to be so fucking successful. If anything, why did they have to fucking exist!' Muichiro thought.

Later...

Muichiro finally made it home and unlocked the door to get in. As soon as he got in, he was immediately approached by his uncle, Kokushibo and he hugged Muichiro, to which he did not want.

"What are you doing?" Muichiro asked menacingly and his uncle got a little confused.

"Muichiro, you haven't seen or heard the report?" Kokushibo looked at him with concerns.

When Muichiro heard that, his anger and hatred began to overwhelm him and a second later, he pushed his uncle very aggressively and Kokushibo was shocked at his action.

"Muichi-" Kokushibo tried to say something, but was cut off.

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE SO FUCKING SUCCESSFUL!?! ITS BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR BROTHER THAT I GET PICKED ON! ITS BECAUSE OF YOU TWO THAT MY MOM, MY DAD, AND MY BROTHER ARE FUCKING DEAD!!! IT SHOULD'VE BEEN YOU TWO WHO DIED! I FUCKING WISH YOU TWO NEVER EXISTED IN THE PLACE!!!" Muichiro was crying in extreme anger and hatred.

Kokushibo was speechless, he couldn't believe his own nephew would say something like this. Despite the the harsh things Muichiro said, Kokushibo just felt pity for his nephew, he also couldn't help but cry a little since his sister, brother in law and other nephew were killed.

"I-I'm sorry..." Kokushibo was tearing up a little.

"That's all have to say?" Muichiro asked, but Kokushibo did not respond.

With that, Muichiro left his uncle and went to his room and slammed the door so incredibly hard, it not only damaged the door and frame, it also made his ear ring. Muichiro jumped on the bed and buried his face into the pillow and began crying. Not only because of the loss of his parents and brother, but because of how he spoke to his uncle. He is the brother of Muichiro's mother and he as well his brother Yoriichi were kind enough to let her as well as her husband to stay in their house. Despite all this, Muichiro chose not to apologise and make things up with Kokushibo.

"Why..." Muichiro muffled.

Flashback ends...

After Muichiro explained his past, Nezuko and even Zenitsu were in tears, although Zenitsu knew some bit of his past, when he got the full details, he couldn't but cry a bit. A few seconds later, Nezuko began bursting with tears and hugged Muichiro surprising him and Zenitsu a little.

"Nezuko?" Muichiro uttered.

"I'm sorry that you have to go through so much pain!!!" Nezuko cried.

"It's okay, although I haven't recovered from it entirely, meeting you and knowing much about you really helped me feel like I can actually be happy." Muichiro smiled.

"Muichiro..." Nezuko and Zenitsu uttered.

"I've decided to apologise to my uncle and ask if he can teach me on how to make the famous cream puff." Muichiro said, surprising the two.

"Really!?" Nezuko asked and Muichiro nodded.

2 hours later...

Inosuke and the others were finally done playing soccer and went back inside to have a bunch of cold drink and lie down a bit. As everyone were relaxing or watching TV, someone unlocked the door and opened it to enter the house with a companion.