Epilogue

Timeskip
6 years later
At a photoshoot studio

Director: Okay, that's it for today! You did a great work everyone

Employees: Good work!

Camus: Mikaze, we should get going

Ai: Okay

???, ???: Mama!!

Ai: Oh! Aine, Aoi! *hugged the 6 year old twins* Why are you two here?

Aine: Dad is waiting for you and uncle Camu-myu

Ai: Oh

Camus: *looks up to see the bodyguard* Hirawa

(y/n): Hey, the twins wanted to see their mom so I took them with me😅

Ai: I see *gives her husband a kiss on the cheek* Is it difficult taking care of the twins?

(y/n): Nope *carried the twins* I'm used to it

Aoi: We should get going! We're celebrating Auntie's engagement with Uncle Ichi-san, right?

(y/n): Yep let's go

30 minutes later
Hirawa Mansion

Chizu: Welcome back you guys!

(y/n): You two, go get changed.

Aine, Aoi: Okay! *starts running upstairs, happily laughing*

(y/n): No running you two!

Ai: I guess they're excited 😄

Camus: You're right

Tokiya: Ah, welcome back you guys. The others are waiting for you

(y/n): Okay. You two can go first

Camus, Ai: *nods*

The two idols walked with the navy blue-haired idol as the three idols went to the garden where the engagement party was at. Chizu saw the idols and ran up to hug Ai as she looked at her with a big smile on her face. She then asked Ai and Camus where (y/n) and the twins were when she heard Aoi's voice and looked behind the idols and saw her brother and his kids. Aine and Aoi ran up to their aunt and hugged her as Tokiya, Ai and Camus watched Chizu being happy. (y/n) walked up to his wife and pecked her cheek which she looked over and returned the kiss. They started walking over to the huge gazebo where the rest were sitting, chatting and eating some snacks that (y/n) made for everyone. Rin and Rene were there also as they were chatting with Natsuki and Cecil as Aine and Aoi ran up to hug their cousins. (y/n) smiled as his twin kids shared a great bond with his younger twin siblings.