Chapter 12

2 weeks later

Our 2 week break was over as all of the idols were back to work. Gawain, Mordred and I were called in by my uncle as he told us about Kisaragi-san's murder. Both Gawain and Mordred looked at me as I stood there with my face covered with my bangs. He was also sad about it, but he did say that he may know who did which I peeked up and told him about my thoughts. He looked up and and told me that the CEO of Nanami Cooperation may be the one who did this on purpose. Mordred and Gawain were just listening to what both me and my uncle were talking about as my uncle told the three of us that we're excused. We nodded and walked out of his office with me closing the door behind him.

Gawain: So what's the name of the CEO?

Mordred: From what I think of, I think it was

(y/n): Nanami Katsumi

Gawain: Do you think that he ordered his people to kill Kisaragi Takehiro?

(y/n): Yeah... what's worse was that-

Mordred: That stupid woman is working for HEAVENS! She thinks they'll win the Musical Arts Festival!

(y/n): 😅 True. But if Chizu can make better music than hers, then either STARISH or Quartet Night will win

Gawain: Plus this is a ranking kind of competition. Either they'll be 1 winner or 2 winners

(y/n): Oh yeah let's go check on the idols

Mordred: Good idea

Mordred's POV

Gawain, (y/n) and I got back to the Saotome Agency where all of the idol groups are. (y/n)'s sister, Chizu, noticed him coming towards them and ran up to hug him. (y/n) chuckled and asked his sister to let go of him which she did and quickly apologized. She then told the three of us that they're talking about the Musical Arts Festival which (y/n) started to get stiff. Ai noticed it and walked up to him, making him snapped out of his thought and look down at her. He sighed and gently caressed her cheek for a second before pulling his hand out. Gawain and I told everyone that their former composer was writing songs for HEAVENS which STARISH was shocked and was pissed about while Quartet Night was angry. I saw (y/n) brought Ai close to him which she blushed and giggled quietly as he chuckled. Then he told everyone that we should get going as they nodded and stood up. We were about to walk out of the agency with everyone when...

???: It's been a while everyone

(y/n): *got stiff and whispered* F***

Everyone else: *turned around to see a familiar face*

Otoya: N-n-nanami?!

Haruka: Hi👋🏻

Camus: *glanced over at (y/n)* What are you doing here, peasant?

Haruka: Oh I was just here to say hi to everyone here. And

HEAVENS: *walks to where Haruka is*

STARISH, Quartet Night, The Round Table:  😳/😐/😠

Chizu: So you're HEAVENS, right?

Nagi: That's right! I'm the cutie of HEAVENS, Nagi Mikado😉

Chizu: 😒Well although you're young, that doesn't mean that you're a child. Plus, you're only 2 years younger than Mikaze Ai and you're still a teen. So are you saying that you're the cute angel that likes to taunt people that also acts like a f***ing child?

Nagi: What did you say?!😠

Eiji: 😅

Eiichi: III~ We are indeed HEAVENS!