Chapter 22

Silk Queen's POV

While my son and (y/n) went to get ready to duel, the young lady Ai was sipping the tea and closed her eyes. I guess it's because the tea is too bitter for her she tried her best to finish her cup. I stopped her before she finished the tea and asked her if she wanted to try out a dress for me. She looked confused but nodded as I lead her to my bedroom where the dress is located at. It might look good on her as I ordered a maid to help lady Ai with the dress. Hirawa mentioned in the message that she does not like corsets and it will give her a hard time to breathe. Then lady Ai walked out of the dressing room in a lilac off shoulder dress with white lace around the waist. The skirt of the dress was a asymmetrical type as it finished with white stockings, heels and and a simple aquamarine necklace on her neck. Her hair is in light curls as it was topped with a matching bow ribbon on the back of her head. She asked me why I asked her to try the dress out as I walked up to her and observe her, saying that it fitted her. I then told her that she looked beautiful and that it's for (y/n) to see the dress on her.

Ai: Oh..., but isn't this your dress though, your majesty?

Silk Queen: *slowly shook her head* this is my gift to you

Ai: 😳 But w-wait! I can't accept this

Silk Queen: *smiles* Please don't worry. I wanted to give this to you so you can wear it for a special day

Ai: Ok...

Silk Queen: Now let's go and watch the gentlemen fight a duel

Ai: Okay

Few minutes later

Camus: Oh mother

(y/n): Your majesty

Silk Queen: I see you two are prepared for the duel

Camus: Yes. Where's Mikaze?

Silk Queen: Oh, she's eating some snacks the maid brought and waiting for me to come back. She just tried out a dress that I gifted her

(y/n): I see. Then tell her to surprise me with it. I wanted to see how pretty she looked

Silk Queen: I see. Then I'll let her know then

(y/n) nodded as he and Camus went to the field to get ready to duel. I started walking to the where lady Ai was and saw her watching the view of the field where the two gentlemen were. She noticed me and greeted me as I smiled and told her to sit down and watch the duel. She nodded as she sat down on the chair as Alexander, Camus's dog, walks up to me and sat down next to me. I petted his head as he noticed lady Ai and walked over to her. She started to feel a bit nervous as Alexander went to the lady and placed his head on her lap. I chuckled, assuring her that the dog is very loyal and that she can pet him. She was hesitant first, then slowly placed her hand on the dog's head and started petting him. The duel started as lady Ai was amazed by the gentlemen's' skill of fencing as I watched both of them with some sort of expectation. While that, I told the lady that (y/n) wanted her to surprise him which she nodded and continued to watch the match with Alexander's head laying on her lap. I smiled as I watched both my son and his friend fenced together on the same field where they stand.

5 minutes later
Your POV

(y/n): Wow, I knew you would win as always

Camus: Now, you did better than the last time we practiced together though

(y/n): Still *putting on his shirt and buttoning it* I still need more practice 😂

Camus: *putting his dress shirt on* Haha, I may think that my mother and Mikaze were waiting for us