Chapter 23

3rd POV

(y/n): *sighs and looked at Ai and looked towards Camus* I decide a place for our first date

Camus: Hmm I'm curious

(y/n): But have you been to an aquarium before?

Camus: Hmm a few times. Why is that?

(y/n): I'm taking her there for the date. There's a large aquarium near the hotel

Camus: I see. She'll be delighted by how nice the aquarium is

(y/n): Guess so; then after that, I'll take her shopping

Camus: I see. You think this through very well. Anything else for your date?

(y/n): Walk around the area to see what's interesting

Camus: I see

(y/n): I also found last night to be cute though

Camus: And why is that?

(y/n): To be honest, she told that she's a bit sad when I called her by her surname, and that she wanted me to call her by her first name

Camus: Really? How did she react?

(y/n): Well *looks at Ai* She blushed obviously but was happy to hear me say her first name

Camus: I see. We should get some sleep. Oh yeah... you said that there'll be 'arrangements' for the rest of us, right?

(y/n): Ah yes *took out his phone* So you, Hijirikawa, my sister and Ichinose will stay in this room to chat, Kurosaki in the room he's staying and the rest will be in Kotobuki's hotel room for tomorrow

Camus: 🤨 I see. Well good night then

(y/n): Good night

(y/n) started to get ready for bed as Camus went to sleep for tomorrow. After the male bodyguard finished getting ready for bed, he soon walked up to the side of the bed to take a short glance at Ai's sleeping face. Her lips are slightly apart as (y/n) wanted to claim them for a kiss. However, he didn't want to disturb her sleep so he just walked to the other side of the bed and got in the blanket. His arm snaked its way to wrap around Ai's waist and brought her close to him. He felt the female idol turned her body around so she was facing the bodyguard. She then snuggled up to the male as she let out soft breaths as she was asleep, making (y/n) blush a bit from how cute Ai was. He then chuckled quietly, kissed her forehead, and snuggled up to her neck before dozing off to sleep for their first date together.

The Next day

(y/n) woke up first and soon got out of the bed without disturbing Ai who was still asleep. He then got himself into the bathroom, showered and got himself ready for the date. When (y/n) got out of the bathroom, he saw Camus sitting up with a book on his hand. He said his good morning to the platinum blonde-haired idol friend as he walked up to the cyanette and watched as she took soft breaths while sleeping. He then chuckled and reached his hand to pull her bangs to one side of her forehead, waking her up from her sleep. Ai looked up at (y/n), still half asleep and quietly said her good morning to the gentlemen. (y/n) then tells the cyanette to get ready which she was a bit surprised but went to grab a change of clothes and walked into the bathroom. Camus looked at (y/n) and asked how long they're going to be out which to be honest, (y/n) do not know. He then said around 4-8 hours which the platinum blonde-haired idol nodded and continued reading the book on his hand. After a few minutes, Ai comes out in the Bouquet Bike set without the hat and seeing her hair down. He nodded and went up to the door, looking at Camus and tell Tokiya and the others about the arrangements that he made. Camus made a thumbs up and watched as both Ai and (y/n) walked out of the hotel room and closed the door behind him.