Chapter 8

The Next Day
Camus's POV

I woke up very early as usual as I walked out of the guest bedroom I'm staying after getting ready for the day. As soon I got down to the lobby, I went to check the map that was next to the entrance of the mansion. I'm actually surprised that he has a map for those who don't know where to go so I went to the kitchen and saw Hirawa cooking breakfast. He noticed me standing there as he said his good morning to me as I said the same to him. I asked him what he was making which he look at what he was cooking and said that he made some fluffy Japanese pancakes which I nodded and went to sit down on one of the chairs. I watched as Hirawa was getting two fluffy pancakes onto a plate and decorating them with some berries, a thin slice of butter and maple syrup. Once it was set in front of me, he went back to get me some tea to drink which I carefully observed the pancakes and looked at where Hirawa was at.

Camus: When did you start baking/cooking?

(y/n): Ah, when I was about 10 or 11. Why is that?

Camus: Just curious. Has Kurosaki and Kotobuki awoken yet?

(y/n): Kotobuki is still asleep and Kurosaki was jogging around my garden

Camus: Oh I see *took a piece of the pancakes and ate it* Wow, delicious

(y/n): Ah thanks 😄. At first it was difficult because of how hard it was, but after watching my mom cook, it was easy thanks to her tips

Camus: I see

Reiji: Good morning Myu-chan and Hira!

Camus, (y/n): Morning Nickname Generator/ Nickname Man

Reiji: TvT so mean

(y/n): Anyway, want some pancakes?

Reiji: Sure😄

(y/n): Coffee or tea?

Reiji: Black coffee with some coffee milk

(y/n): Okay coming right up

I watched as Hirawa was cooking another set of 2 Japanese pancakes while the coffee was being poured in the coffee maker. After a couple minutes of the pancakes cooking, he decorated the pancakes same way he did with mine as he set the plate down in front of the other man sitting across me. He was very delighted by how fluffy the pancakes are as Kurosaki just got back from jogging. Hirawa then grabbed a cold water bottle from the fridge and threw it to Kurosaki while he set down the black coffee with milk for Kotobuki. Then he told us that he might need to check on Mikaze who was still asleep which the three of us nodded and watched as he walked out of the kitchen.

Kurosaki: So (y/n) made some fluffy pancakes?

Camus: Yes. You should shower first then eat

Kurosaki: Tch. Whatever

Camus: 😤

Reiji: Maa Myu-Chan. RanRan. Do you remember what Hira said about the rules😅

Camus: Oh yeah, no fighting in any part of his mansion.

Kurosaki: No shouting/yelling unless you're practicing the lyrics for some songs

Reiji: Yeah......

(y/n): I'm back

Ai: Good morning *yawns*

Reiji, Camus, Ranmaru: Morning

(y/n): Kurosaki, you should shower first. I got some bacon if you want it with your pancakes

Kurosaki: Sure

Ai:...

(y/n): Want tea? *sees the young woman nodded* Then can you keep an eye on the pan for few minutes?