"Don't worry, we'll meet again" Shigaraki promised as he stared at Izuku once more, before vanishing yet again as Kirishima's fist penetrated the now empty cloud of shadows.

Though the second Shigaraki vanished, Izuku crumbled to the ground, only for Kirishima to quickly turn around and grab the Omega, his grip tight, despite his shaking form. Bakugou soon joining Kirishima in grabbing Izuku, the blonde not truly shaking, though his eyes told the truth of his emotions. And none of them were anger.

"Izuku! Are you okay?!" Denki shouted as he ran forward to the three, not daring to come to close, just in case the two Alpha's would perceive him as a threat.

Though Izuku couldn't say anything as he clung to Bakugou's shoulders tightly, unable to bring himself to look his friend in the eye.

Kirishima then looked to Denki, the Alpha's eyes distant, yet morbidly dangerous, as he pulled himself, Izuku, and Bakugou up, both of the Gods transforming back into their human sizes. Though none of the three uttering a word as Bakugou carried Izuku while Kirishima lead them back to the room the Alpha's had chosen to stay in.

"I suppose there truly is no questioning it now. Shigaraki is back." Iida stated as he walked over to Shoto and Sero, the God and Goddess both back into their human forms, as Iida transformed as well, while Shoto had his back turned to everyone as he kept his head on Sero's shoulder, the Alpha merely holding his husband gently.

"He's being bolder because he knows that this is Izuku's last cycle." Shoto stated while Iida looked to Sero for an explanation, while the Alpha merely sighed sadly at the fact that his mates theory was correct.

"Wait what?! What does that mean?! And wasn't Shigaraki dead?!?" Denki shouted while Shinsou went to hold the Omega protectively, not enjoying the near death experience the blond had just faced.

"Shigaraki is no longer dead. And what I mean is, Shigaraki most likely cursed Izuku with a reincarnation cycle, but he's run out of time to find whatever it is that can break the cycle. So now this is his last chance to go back to the way he was. And if he dies in this lifetime, then that is it. He won't come back again." Shoto stated bluntly, though his tears slowly cascading down his face, showing how truly horrified he was about his theory now being proven to be a fact.

"S-So you're saying that, this is the very last chance that Izuku has to be Deku again?" Denki asked, trying to will himself not to break at the idea of truly losing his friend.

"Yes. It is, that's why Shigaraki went after him. He's trying to make sure that Izuku truly dies this time." Sero stated, while Iida, Denki, and Shinsou were left speechless at the information.

"W-We-. We should check on Katsuki, Eijirou, and Izuku. I can only imagine how distraught they are right now." Iida suggested, while everyone else nodded.

"S-Shoto and I can, it'll probably be better that we do it. Since they could think that you guys are a threat since your Alpha's." Denki stated while Shoto nodded towards the blonde

"He's right, we'll go check on them, while you three check the temple and try to see how on Earth he found us and how he got in." Shoto commanded as he walked forward to Denki and lead the blonde to where Kirishima and Bakugou regularly stayed whenever they would visit the temple.

"Katsuki, Eijirou, Izuku? It's just Denki and I. We would like to come in and check if you three are alright?" Shoto asked as he gently knocked on the door, while Denki hesitantly stayed behind the Goddess.

"Shoto, Denki. You can come in" Kirishima's voice came through the door as Shoto looked to Denki and nodded his head gently. Signally the other Omega to stay behind him.