Where have you been?(final chp)

4 months later

"I was wondering why did you leave your last school?" Amanda asked staring at Yuna.

"oh well, umm i was getting bullied and it was affecting my mental health thats why i thought it was the best decision for me to shift schools", Yuna laughed awkwardly .

"oh thats bad. Well im glad you are happy now!"  she cheerfully smiled which made Yuna chuckle.

"Hey guys", they heard the voice as a familiar figure sat down next to Amanda.

"Hi Yeonjun!" Both of us greeted him.

"There is a new guy in our class maybe.", he said leaning towards Yuna, "so you might have a boyfriend now", he smirked at Yuna.

She playfully hit Yeonjun as the three of them laughed.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"So there is a new guy who will be joining you all. Treat him good and be freinds with him", the professor smiled as he motioned the person at the door to come inside.

Yeonjun, Amanda and yuna were busy talking at the back seat when their attention  by the new guy entering their class.

The guy stood there, glancing his smile as he introduced himself .

"You may sit now. Umm there is a seat next to Yuna. The last seat please." he said as he grabbed the chalk and started the lecture.

The guy walked at the back seat staring at Yuna who was stunned.

As the guy sat down, he looked at Yuna and smiled.

"Jisung?"