Broken~~

Jisung who stood there listening to them felt his heart break into many pieces. He liked her sincerely.

"All this time, was it all a joke to her?", He stuttered to speak, leaving the party heading towards his room.

Nobody knew he had left the room, until Chenle suddenly enquired, "wait, where's Jisung? And where is Yuna and Lucas?"

"I saw Yuna and Lucas at the balcony i don't know about Jisung tho?", Renjun said, pouring some more drink on the glasses.

"I'll message him", Chenle said.

Chenle:-

Jisung, where are
you?

Jisung:-

At-home

Chenle:-

Huh?! Why?

Jisung:-

I wasn't feeling well.

Chenle:-

I know why
you went home.
It's okay.

Jisung:-

How is it okay? Huh?
I felt so broken seeing them
Together.All the moments
we shared together, meant
nothing to her.
I am moving out
tomorrow.

Chenle:-

Huh? Where? What?
Why?

Jisung:-

If she doesn't like me, i cant
Do anything now. I'll move out
or else I will fall deeper for her.

Chenle:-

I don't know what exactly to
Say right now. Meet me
Tomorrow.

Seen

Jisung couldn't control his tears anymore. He buried his head on the pillow as tears streamed down his face.

He kept weeping, until he heard the door unlock. Panicking, he quickly got up and rushed to the bathroom.

"Jisung?", He heard her familiar voice.

He didn't answer but heard the steps get closer finally reaching the room.

All her heard was some shuffling noises.

He washed his face and came out.

"Oh Jisung", she called him, but he ignored her as he fetched his comfortable clothes from his closet and went to change again.

"What's wrong with him?", She said to herself before the memory of Lucas an dhim flashed in her mind. A smile crept up a face, thinking about him.

She heard the noise of the door unlocking, as her eyes shifted to the tall figure finally entering the room.

"You eyes look puffy, did something happen?", She asked sitting up straight, looking at him.

"No nothing happened", was all he answered before he grabbed his phone and left the room.

She got up at the corner of the bed and peeked to see him lying on the sofa in the living room.

"Whatever", she lied down back again closing her eyes as she drifted into her sleep.

/////////////////

As the sunlight hit her face, she was interrupted by a  noise.

She rubbed her eyes, sitting up,to look at the familiar figure grabbing the clothes.

As she finally was in her senses, she looked at the bags packed up.

"Where are you going?", She asked confused.

"Im moving out"