A cute morning

(a filler chapter lol)

As sunlight hit Jisung's face, he rubbed his eyes and tried to move, but felt a pair of arms wrapped up on his bare waist.

He turned around to find Yuna sleeping soundly as hair covered all her face, being a big mess.

He chuckled and tried to move her hand a bit.

But it woke up Yuna.  She opened up her eyes, to realise that her arms were wrapped around Jisung.

She quickly moved her arms and sat up, as her cheeks begun to burn red.

"I'm really sorry, i don't know what- I am sorry",

"Fuck why am I stuttering", she thought to herself as she bowed down a few times.

Jisung laughed off her apology. "It's fine Yuna , infact i like it", he winked and walked off.

Yuna  stood there dumbfounded.

"What just happened?", She thought to herself as a small smile crept up her face.

"Wait why am I smiling. Fuck u yuna", she whispered as she made her bed, and got ready for college.

As she got ready, she heard the bathroom door open, indicating that jisung was out.

She went inside the room thinking that jisung might have wore his clothes and came out, cause that's what she did , but as she opened the door, she saw Jisung standing infront of the mirror admiring himself. A towel was wrapped around his waist but he had no shirt on. The water from hair was dripping onto his bare chest and moved down to his abs.

She immediately turned around, acting like she didn't like the view.

She heard an "oh" from Jisung, and heard shuffling behind her.

"You can turn around", Jisung said as he fixed his shirt.

He smiled, to which i smiled back. We both packed our bags and left the dorm.

We chatted along our way getting to know each other.

"Yeah, but if that night- oh nothing", Jisung stopped himself, as a smirk was formed on his face.

"Which night? What do u mean?", Yuna asked confused as she stared at him for an answer.

"Oh nothing, college is here, bye bye ", Jisung waved at her and rushed inside.

She stood there for a second trying to remember what night he was talking about but in vain as she couldn't remember what exactly he just said about.

As she was heading inside, she heard Yeji calling her name.

She turned around, but Yeji had a slut smirk on her face.

"Is that your roommate?"