Invitation to the party?

"Okay, i definitely interrupted something", they heard a voice call out and their heads moved to the direction of the door.

Yeji and Lia.......

Jisung quickly got up, as Yuna fixed herself, and rushed after Yeji and Lia who moved to the living room.

Jisung stayed in his room.

As Yuna left, he locked the door, cause he was embarrassed and needed a moment to come back to life.

Meanwhile Yeji and Lia threw themselves onto the couch as Yuna joined in.

"So you both are dating?", Lia asked looking at Yuna.

"No, it was an accident. He fell on top of me.", Yuna said feeling embarrassed.

"Well, it didn't look like an accident?", Yeji said smirking as she turned on the TV.

The three of them chatted while putting up their favourite show- Harry Potter.

//////////////////////////////////

As the first episode ended, they were just laying around on sofa with their legs on top on the table as some popcorn was on the ground.

They got up and bid Goodbye to Yuna as Lia winked at her looking at the direction of the room Jisung was in.

Yuna smacked her hand jokingly as they left and she closed the door.

She  was cleaning the living room, as she saw Jisung peeking from his room and finally coming outside.

"They are gone, finally!", Jisung said giving out a sigh of relief as he moved to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

She just smiled and continued to clean the mess.

///////////
---- Next day ----
///////////

"Finally class ended. It was so boring.", Yuna said, sighing and picking up her bag.

"For real. Trigonometry is boring.", Lucas said as he got up to leave with Yuna.

As they headed to the cafeteria, Lucas suddenly spoke up.

"Listen, tomorrow night is a party at Jaehyun's house. Wanna come?", Lucas said leaning onto the wall.

"I'll think about it.", Yuna said still unfazed.

"Come on! Don't be lame, wear a sexy dress."

"Huh?", Yuna said raising up an eyebrow smacking his arm.

"I'm just joking, wear a party dress tho.", He shrugged his shoulder and waved a goodbye as he rushed to the other side of the hallway.