Why?

( this chp is written very badly lol)

"why did lucas do this", was all Yuna could think of, as she continued ti take steps back, while tears continued ti flow down her eyes.

"Now the whole school has seen your fucking nudes, please die in hell", emily and the three girls laughed and walked off.

Shd felt everyone stare at her. Boys were smirking, girls were whispering to each other.

She couldn't understand anything. She was in a state of shock.

She turned around and ran out of school.

She ran until she reached her favorite park.

She found her spot, hidden from everyone else as she sat on the chair, and held her face while crying.

She couldnt stop crying. She felt the whole world fall apart.

"Why would you lucas, what did i do?", she kept saying to herself.

Soon she felt a hand tap on her shoulder.

She looked behind to see someone who she would never want to see again.

Lucas

"Listen I'm sorry", before he could complete his sentence, Yuna got uo and gave him a tight slap.

"Why did you do it?" she said whimpering and crying as she held his collar and pushed him behind.

"My phone was with my friends and they saw the picture abd posted it without me knowing", he looked down.

"WHY DID YOU TAKE THE PICTURE IN THE FIRST PLACE?!!", she shouted. She did not expect Lucas to do such a thing.

"Im so-",

"Go away"

"bu-"

"GO AWAY LUCAS ", she pushed him again, as she sat down crying.

Lucas walked out. He felt bad but couldn't do anything.

As he walked out the place Yuna was sitting at, he was pulled into the bushes to meet eyes with none other than Jisung.

"What the fu-", before he could defend himself , he got punched in his face, and got pushed on the ground.

As he was whimpering  in pain, Jisung sat on top of his stomach, choking him.

"Delete the fucking photo", Jisung said, obviously furious at the fact that Lucas decided to post the nude picture of Yuna on their school private homepage.

"I deleted it", he looked up from his phone, showing him his post page.

He got up, and dusted off his pants , as Lucas stood up taking support of the bench next to him.

"you better not do any mistake . She trusted you so much. Why did you do it?", Jisung said, still ready to punch him in the face.

"I DIDNT DO IT, IT WERE MY FREINDS", he shouted.

"and why the fuck did you take the picture in the first place?", Jisung asked raising an eyebrow. He was filled with anger but was controlling himself.

"I- I dont know"

"yeah you dont", Jisung rolled his eyes and walked off.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||

its so bad istg im just idk not putting my emotions in it (not like my original writing is very good but still) i am sorry for late updates i have veen reall busy with school