Chapter 15: Suona please!

Start from the beginning

"you!?"

Xiao Ai's expression changed, and she gritted her teeth in anger!

How can there be such a person, it's purely unreasonable, and they don't want to care about anything!

How would you like to take a bite of your aunt?

Seeing Xiao Ai's angry appearance, Juan'er hurriedly added:

"People like my aunt usually like to be very low-key. The burial is already troublesome enough, and they have to hire a suona craftsman. It's so noisy and troublesome! Doesn't that make me look unfilial? I'm just like that. Aunt, if you want to treat my aunt badly, Juaner is the first to disagree!"

Between red lips and white teeth, what he said was chilling.

Xiao Ai suppressed the anger in her heart and felt helpless.

Looking at the money in his hand:

"Since you don't want to ask for it, I'll pay them back the eight suona money that the villagers put together!"

At this time, the two of them noticed the money in Xiao Ai's hand.

It looks like there are thousands of dollars!

Juan'er's eyes suddenly lit up, and she quickly reached out to stop Xiao Ai:

"Oh, forget it, since it's a piece of the heart of the villagers, I think my aunt is willing to endure it, so I'm tired and go to hire a suona craftsman!"

With that said, her hand quickly snatched the money from Xiao Ai's hand.

This set of face-changing operations is so fast that people are caught off guard.

When Xiao Ai's face was startled, she had already taken the money in her hand.

I don't know if it's because of filial piety or because of money.

Seeing the happy appearance of the two, Xiao Ai felt a little unreliable, and quickly reminded:

"This is the price of eight live suona craftsmen in the town. You can't be greedy for this small gain, and be careful of retribution!"

"Hey! You little girl, be careful when you speak!"

When the Juaner man heard this, he wanted to get angry!

Pointing fingers at Xiao Ai.

Juan'er, who got the money beside her, pulled her husband and said with a smile:

"Don't worry, Principal Tang is my aunt! Just leave the suona to us!"

After all, he took his husband to the town to invite a suona maker.

After leaving the hospital, the two muttered on the road.

"Batai Suona, that's a big event! My mother didn't use Batai when she left, it's expensive and troublesome! Isn't it a waste to spend so much money?"

Juan'er took the money and was a little reluctant.

This money is difficult to put in the pocket, but easy to get out of the pocket.

The man beside him also nodded:

"Why don't you change her to four, don't waste the rest of the money, we'll keep it!"

"Hmph, you are quite clever!"

Juan'er snorted coldly.

After hesitating for a while, he finally put the money in his pocket.

I'm going to ask the suona craftsman about the price first.

If eight sets are really too expensive, I'd better replace my aunt with four suonas!

There is a relatively famous Li Jiaban in the town. They are suona craftsmen who specialize in this.

The two of them inquired at random and knew the location of Li Jiaban.

He hurriedly went to invite Li Jiaban's suona craftsman.

......

Huayi Town rarely retains some of the old rules. No matter the happy event or the white event, the host has to invite a suona craftsman to come out and play two stanzas.

If there were no suona craftsmen, weddings and weddings would be too deserted.

Not to mention whether the host's face can be passed, even the guests who come here will feel that something is missing.

Therefore, the suona craftsmen received extremely high courtesy in the town.

Before going to live, the host family must go to the Suona craftsman's house in person, please live!

The scale of this suona's life is also different from UU reading www.uukanshu.com.

In general, the most common thing in towns is to invite four sets, that is, four suonas.

For those with a better family background, please have eight units.

In addition to the four suonas, one has to play the erhu, one plays the sheng, one plays the flute, and one plays the drum.

The scene is big, the music is hard to play, and the price is naturally high.

The so-called suona sound is worth 10,000 taels of gold, that's what it means!

As for the above eight, it is a song that has been lost.

Solo!

It is said that sixty or seventy years ago, there was a blind gentleman in town.

Few people in town who have heard this song are probably alive.

In the entire Dragon Kingdom, I am afraid that there will be no one to be found.

And that song is called - Hundred Birds Chaofeng!

......

​​