Memories for forever

Have you ever felt completely fine but you still had the hint of sadness within yourself. I am currently running through that phase of cheerlessness. The night has fallen smoothly on our lap as we are currently resting on this cosy comforter just portioned with the pile of pillows in middle. Just the thought of leaving this all tomorrow and going back to that same monotonic life feels so weird now, I want to stay here more and if somebody ask me further. I literally want him beside me more, but knowing that this is all planned and I have to go anyhow is just as gloomy as it sounds.

I flickered some pillows away as I looked beside me, a bright face amidst the dark. I know I can become creepy sometimes but you can't blame me for staring at him, he is a rare gem. His skin reflecting the shade of the moon and the twinkling of the exuberant stars, I can't describe how lucky, fortunate and happy I am to meet a guy like him and knowingly the path I am walking on...I know I like him, adore him and had this eagerness to keep him beside me for infinite hours but just the thought of my heart feels so wrong. I am in a tug war, again this time. I don't really know what type of liking it is and I am afraid of finding that out.

I don't know how I got myself into this but all I know is that I like him and I can't continue this, these budding feelings to hide away with him, Not even in my mystical dreams, seeing him so much into someone whom I haven't even seen seems so unrealistic and kind of weird but I shouldn't be so ominous of someone, and most  probably about my friend's future....Sana!! Get your acts together and forget all this bullshit, it's only days left here and I can surely endure all this, after all things will get back to normal after this vacation right.

This is going to end and I am not ready to love anyone any soon again. That's final.  I turned to the different side staring at the wall which as blank as I could feel my thoughts going down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes forcefully opened at I heard some smoothening sounds from the blazing balcony. I rubbed my eyes as I stood up and trudge to the way while rubbing my eyes, it took me a minute to process what was in front of me and when I did, I couldn't help but grin widest . There he was sitting with that smile and playing guitar, with a perfect white attire that can justify him as an angel. 

His eyes fell on me as he smiled widely stopping his finger to bestow any long melodic tunes from the instrument. He kept the guitar at the side and started a recorder which made me chuckle as he made struggling faces to increase it's volume. Such a cute guy, gosh!

I was about to ask about all this when he started singing one of the most sweetest song, '10000 hours' (by Justin, Dan+Shay)......his melodic voice was so mesmerising that involuntarily my feet transmitted near him, adoring every notes he hit and that smile he showered under the smooth morning sun that perfectly decorated his impeccable face, reflecting how smooth his skin can get and hugging his frame like he was always meant for this, for singing under the soothing sun. 

The moment I was in front of him, he stood up and grabbed my hand singing the first chorus and then pulling me closer while gripping on my back as my breath hitched, I gulped down all my thoughts as he smiled again and danced to the rhythms, my feet adjusting with his soft moves and once it clicked fine, I smile profoundly, dancing with him.

After the first part he then dragged me liquidly to the door and pulled it open, his orbs still staring me...Now I didn't noticed the way up here because damn all my attention was on him and most prominently on his conspicuous capturing voice, it's captivating. He took a step out but I hesitated because I am still in my pyjamas  and certainly not ready to go out. "Let me get ready", I mouthed while smiling sheepishly but he just shrugged and pulled me just to meet the biggest surprise I ever got.