Confused Hearts

Jungkook

"No! Sana, it's not happening" I uttered, still convincing to stop pursuing me to do that absurd task. "Please Jungkook, it would be fun" she grabbed my arm and showed me those puppy eyes that I was ignoring for so long because if I saw it more than a second...I will fucking melt in those. I moved my gazed back in the front as we searched for an empty seat and fortunately I found one "let's go there first" I mumbled, letting her follow while holding my arm.

We sat on the benches as she pouted and just now I saw her smile is down but even though she pretends to be upset, she looks so freaking cute to be honest. Like the cutest human alive. "Sana, it won't be nice, calling the girls who once got feelings for me, it's about them, they must have moved ahead and probably have their new partner , I shouldn't enter in that phase" I reasoned seriously as she looked over at me and sighed heavily, "I think you are right, I think I am just stupid sometimes" she uttered understanding , but her smirk took place again.

"All right, I take this as your skip, your first and last skip" she breathed again dramatically as I nodded in relief and smiled widely, at least she isn't on another dare now. Seeing my broad smile just planted a smile on hers too "I should have thought about them too, it's not fair, you're right" she pouted getting it....so adorable. I love her dude!!

The waiter came up as we gave out the orders "By the way, you have used your first and last skip too", I reminded her the hotel incident , while sipping my water as she boringly nodded, making me smirk. "So now I can give you anything and you'll have to accept it", my voice as if brought confusion all over her face, she raised her right eye brow just to kill me with those lethal style of hers, perfect example of cute and sexy. 

"It's my turn ,isn't it?" she merely asked while gripping on her glass as I nodded. "I won't go easy on you either" her smirk grew deeper and this time it was worth worrying because, she is somewhat of a dangerous girl, like she made me kiss that man and damn that costume.

Our table was filled with everything that not only tickled our stomach but also grabs the attention of nearby settlers, our loud laughs on every other jokes, our secretive silly talks and never ending bickering that led this posh sight kinda chaotic, on the tracks everyone found out about my clumsy girl and even though it might have raged people, they couldn't stop gushing over how adorable and cute she unintentionally is while just being herself, I tried to break all the eye contacts that she led because it would be danger if I look at her deep brown hazel nut eyes, which makes me mesmerized. But how hard I try I just find myself getting more into her at the end and now I am not even willing to stop, why? ... umm because there is no reason to stop loving her.

Our dinner ended as we tracked our feet's towards the lighting city, our chit chats never end to be honest and I literally love it, we momentarily stop our vocal cord to record the beauty and enjoy silence sometimes but in the mean time it buds a ton f jokes, it is so lively to roam with her, no worries, just my heart swaying in love as my feet's match with her pace and heart try to lessen the palpitations due to her glances. We encountered loads of aesthetic spots which got endless reel in my camera , we tried new fun things that made our stomach ache with endless chortle.

"What's your plan after this?" I asked looking over at her in our silent vicinity, We don't know where this isolated road is leading us but I just don't want to stop, only if she is beside me. "Well, after this" she thought for a second before continuing, "maybe back to same old shitty routine" she sighed making me frown, "Huh, I asked about where should we go Sana" she looked over at me and my face made her somehow laugh a little, I was slightly puzzled with her response as I only answered about the next thing. "Sorry, I thought you asked about the plans after this vacation", she folded her hands in front and made her way straight but this time my feet halted.