Screwed situation

Sana

"Sana we are here" a faint voice echoed in my ears as my eyes opened looking at the person wearing weird costume with a smile, my eyes adjusted and after taking it's time, I yawned and saw his smiley face glancing over me as a smile bloomed on my face too,  "we should change, we are here". I nodded but taking us back from our world, we heard another chuckle, looking at the driver who was trying to control his laugh, "sir, I am sure you need a disguise" he exclaimed making me frown and look out just to widen my eyes.

Tons of people near the restroom, it was near an open roof restaurant, decorated with flashy yet fancy lights, and flowers garnishing the sight, but my eyes fell on Jungkook who was beside me and his gaze went to me too. what are we gonna do now! I looked at him with questions in my eyes and he sighed deeply.

shit!!!! I shouldn't have done this.

"I don't mind it, Sana, let's get it quick" his soft voice made me smile but regret was still lingering around me, as we made our way out. With each steps we took , all eyes fell on Jungkook , the people who dared to giggle and pass remarks silently were ignored but I glared at anyone who shouted mean things to him. I can't stand this humiliation for long , here I am trying to do m best to ignore their giggles and impudent remarks on him but I am not sure if I'll be able to hold it for more.

"what a joke is coming, haven't you checked yourself Mr. Joker............ugly bunny " a guy yelled from the crowd but he is articulated in my eyes, I saw him mocking arrogantly and laughing with his friends afterwards while pointing to him. oh!! how much I want to smack his face, my blood rushed to my whole body, I know he looks bizarre but he doesn't have to consider him as ogre like that, I was already trying to ignore his words because the man beside was holding my shoulder but the next thing that idiot shouted was enough to make me raged "go back to jungle, you Mogli". 

"What the hell, weird ass!!! I am sure you look uglier than my prince even if you are wearing your best clothes, stupid brat" I shouted back immediately with rage, my yell making him and literally everyone shut and me sensing back to the situation, I realised the loudest shout I ever took but this wasn't intentional to shout this loud, this just flowed out from my heart I guess...

I have never yelled at some stranger or showed my wrath publically by anything like this but this time my whole body was furious in fire, my eyes widen in realisation as I looked at the man's serious face and everybody showing their guilty façade of insulting Jungkook but I just tensed up the mood here, I ruined the air with my yell, god this is so embarrassing but doesn't that guy deserves it!!!...........He totally deserves this....but was I too loud.

"I am sorry" I apologised despite thinking he was at fault but I could've managed things better so I blurt lowly out of embarrassment putting my head down as I saw that man head down too, guess he realised his mistake but the damage has been done, no one is uttering even a word and attention is what we are getting. A moment of awkward silence was broken when we heard a chuckle  beside me, I looked at Jungkook who was despite being the main attention of people and their jokes topic was smiling widely while looking at me, he held my hand firmly while looking deep in my eyes and announced, wrapping and balancing the situation......

"My girl is kinda protective over me .but it's cute, isn't?" he announced making my eyes grow wider and a loud cheer , resonating in the vicinity, couples squealing and the guy who yelled earlier having his smile back with a grand laugh followed by it, he apologised right away to both of us and I am just here standing like a clueless child, Is this a joke, was this a prank..............well no I guess.

 "how protective awww",  "she is so cute" people's flattering remark resonated as we were making our way to the restroom again amidst those compliments, "Sana , don't be shy" Jungkook said making me sigh in my loudest voice as he laughed while scooting near me more assuring his presence ,this situation made my heart lighten and feel awkward at the same time. But as the meriment were getting louder I hurriedly pulled Jungkook to the restroom with me ignoring the compliments they were giving to me, to stand up for my fake boy friend................