First dares

Jungkook

At last my plan actually worked, she welcomed it which I was not so sure about but uncertain assumptions shred like temporary lease papers with the interlock of our hands, one thing to mention, her hands were really soft.

And I know the thing I am going to state is kinda over the top cringe, but the thing is I am not gonna wash my hands any sooner, my hand will surely smells like her now. The beguile and alluring smell of hers, she has addicting fragrance, everything about her is hooking, my paintings surely reflects beauty......Damn !!!! I am becoming creepier with each passing day.

"so let's meet in an hour here" I uttered just when those hands left mine and she smiled widely slight nodding , gesturing her acceptance, but deep within she is really trying hard to hide her sadness from her smile, it's all evident.

I'll make sure she won't remember that bastard in this trip with me and till the end I am going to be her backbone and she being my relaxing angel is enough to make me calm and contended, well she gives a power in some way.

We left to our designated rooms and here I am preparing what to do next, where can we visit and most importantly what should I wear, I have to look representable and eye catching which I think I mildly am, but I have to prepare myself to incur some smart etiquette in front of elite looking Aphrodite.

I finally organised myself and glancing over the time makes me sigh in relief, It took me half an hour to choose an outfit but it was worth it. I look dashing as always, I must compliment myself to encourage my soul for the day ahead. Just when I moved away from the mirror, a messaged popped up, making me frown while looking at the screen, I picked up the call that was coming from Yugyeom , he barely calls me but when he does it's all hilarious and filled with surprise.

"Hey Bad bunny" he exclaimed once I picked up the call, "hi yeom, what's up" I replied trying to rush this conversation even though I like to talk to him but I am sure if I get with the flow, we'll be having endless conversation. "Guess where I am ?" he asked me making me confuse. 

Don't tell me he's here, he'll literally flirt 24/7 with her and then I will become a third wheel and the personality he has, I am sure she's gonna enjoy his company more than me, icing to that he never miss a chance on beautiful girls, and  every girl is beautiful for us in a kind way..........SO!!! if this means he is here, my decorated table will be taken up.

"Where?" I asked back hesitantly, he let out a chuckle and confirmed "on an island, lots of beaches", hell......I am going to jump now, even though I want him to accompany me, I am not ready to share my alone time with Sana beside him.

"And I am heading to the hotel, the weather here is so good, I decided to take a vacation when I found out you were out" he informed enthusiastically and I am just thinking how will I cope up with the upcoming days, how shall I manage these things, should I just go with the flow . After a chuckle filled moment from him, he teasingly blurt out, "I am here with someone though".

 I literally want to growl but I just hummed leading to a silence, "bro are you alright, you sound low". I am freaking low, Why yugyeom, you couldn't accompany me even to the freaking arcade and now you are here, urgh!!!!!

"Nothing bro, where are you staying here in Hawaii ?" I asked out of courtesy and he let out an confused exclamation, "Kook what are you talking? I am in Jeju, bro, just for two days and I am here with Mark" he informed making me smile at last, I tap on my forehead to make me realise how over thinker I get sometimes.....damn.

"oh then enjoy bro, have fun and eat well" I replied my voice filled with immense happiness and he chuckled, "damn kook, what's in you? One time you were silent like everything was dead and now it seems like you got everything", I let out a laugh and after few bickering we hung up the call, AH! My best friend Yugyeom, How much I adore him, he is superb.