🎇Love Beyond Limits-27🎇

Chapter 27: "The madness continues!!!"

The episode starts with Everyone except Riddhima at the breakfast table gossiping about everything that could come to their mind. Ajay and Dadi were in their own mother-son world. Well, they both were not giving lift to anyone as they had got alot to talk with each other. The youngsters were in their own gossips. Vansh joined them too.

Angre: Hey Vansh! Come join us for breakfast!

V: No! I have done my breakfast!

Angre: When?

Sia(playfully): With our bhabhi! Right Vansh bhai?

Vansh smiled remembering how he teased Riddhima alot.

V(stern): Yeah! Got any problem?

Sejal: How is Riddhima Vansh bhai?

V: She is fine Sejal! If she wasn't before, I am sure she would be absolutely fine by now!

I: What You mean?

Aryan: Don't tell me you both again had a fight?

K: Or some silly argument?

Dadi listened this and said,

D: Well, I don't know about any arguments but when I entered the room it looked like Riddhima has just escaped from a Poultry farm! What did you do with her Vansh?

Sia: What?

Vansh narrated the whole incident making everyone laugh holding their belly.

D: Vansh! This was not right!

Ajay: Don't worry Dadi! He did absolutely right! To make Riddhima out of her tensed lifestyle, It was needed. She will take time to be in a chill and comfort zone. But gradually, she will be like before. Afterall, she has a very tough life. Some fun is required for her.

Sia: But I am really eager to know about Riddhima more. I mean what she likes and what she doesn't. I just want to know everything!

Aryan: Our Riddhima is a pure angry bird! Extreme Khadoos but sweet at heart!

I: You better keep your mouth shut Aryan! Riddhima was never khadoos at all. She was always chill and full of life. Always cracking jokes, talking alot and making everyone laugh with her craziness.

K: No No! Riddhima makes everyone mad with her anger. And talks alot? Riddhima hates gossips.

Angre: How can she hate gossips? Haven't you seen Vansh and her always chattering non-stop?

Sejal: That is called arguments! Not gossips! But Yeah she is really a gossip girl. Even she was a pure bollywood at heart. There was no movie and no song that she has not seen or listened.

Aryan: Its impossible! There are three things that Riddhima hates the most; Gossips, Movies and flirting.

Ishani: You know nothing about her Aryan!

Aryan: Keep your mouth shut Ishani!!!

Angre: And what does she loves?

V: Arguments, Arguments and alot of Arguments!!

He smirks.

Everyone giggles.

I: I am sure she hates flirting beacuse of Aryan only?

Arayn: What problem you got with me?

I: Got a problem? You are yourself the biggest problem that I got as a gift by Riddhima!