"Stop staring at me." He looks over at me with a smirk. My gaze moves away from him and to the assignment in my hand. "Sorry." My voice is very low.

On the side of my eye, I see him turn to face me. His eyes looking directly at mine. "It's okay." He says softly before he opens his mouth as if he's about to say something, but quickly shuts it when the professor walks in. "Okay, let's get started and maybe we can all go home early. I don't want to be here either." Our professor says or sort of screams which makes my ears ring slightly. Nothing I cannot handle.

The professor keeps on teaching the lesson, but I don't pay attention. I look over to Luke who seems to be paying attention. If I need to I will just ask for his notes.

I notice that he's left handed and how neat his handwriting is. It's so mesmerizing watching him write the notes. I'm not sure if I like his handwriting or his muscular hands. His hands are big and I can see his veins. It has one black ring on his index finger and another silver ring on his ring finger. So perfect. Just like his hair, eyes, height, his smile, did I mention his eyes. I'm not sure why I like his eyes so much. There is nothing special about its color, but it's his. That's why it's special.

"You are staring again, star." He whispers to me, soft enough just for me to hear. "Star?" I question him.

He nods but doesn't even glance my way. "You are still staring at me." He is more focused on me staring at him than answering my question.

"If you answer why you call me star, I will stop staring. How's that for a deal?" Nudging him slightly, I wait for him to respond. He takes a deep breath in through his nose and starts to whisper to me. "Star, a fixed luminous point in the night sky which is a large, remote incandescent body like the sun." He sighs.

That was not what I was expecting and it also does not answer my question. "So I am a luminous point in the sky to you?"

He shakes his head and a smirk appears on his face. "The name Stella from a Latin translation of Dutch Ster, meaning star." It's so cute when he talks all scientifically when in fact I don't understand anything he is saying.

"You remember my full name." I whisper, feeling a glow in my heart as my lip tugs up. "Of course I do, you told me it the first time I met you." My own boyfriend can't even remember my birthday, but here's his roommate, remembering and understanding the meaning of my middle name. "Did you google the meaning?" I curiously raise my eyebrows at him.

"I'm not a weirdo. I took Astronomy class in high school, Stella was the name of one of the constellations." It shocks me that he remembers what he did in high school. I used to cram, pass and forget. "You took Astronomy!" I whisper yell, placing my elbow on the desk and my cheek in my palm. "So do you believe in like zodiac signs?" I joke, letting out a small laugh and licking my lips.

"No, that I don't believe in that shit. Now can you stop talking? I seriously need to pay attention?" I quickly look away and put my hands up slightly in surrender. "Okay, okay," I whisper to him.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

"I think that's it. I can leave now. Goodbye!" Our professor says as she grabs all her stuff on her table and exits the class.

In those three hours, I didn't even hear a word she said other than 'Hello' and 'Goodbye'

Taking my backpack and papers as I walk out of the class. I don't have to be anywhere until ten for my law class. I will just head over to the coffee shop.

I walk out of the class and suddenly I am pulled back by my wrist. "Ouch." It didn't hurt, but I am dramatic. I turn around to face Luke who is holding onto my wrist tightly. "Dramatic." He says calmly. "Like you aren't any different." I reply quickly, looking up at him.

Luke has always been a tall young man. As he stands at almost 6'9" and smells like sharp water, it is a guarantee that women of all ages are attracted to him. Especially women who stand as tall as I do. I won't deny it, I am attracted to him. He'll never be interested me.

"Do you want to get breakfast with me?" He asks, a tug at his lips. I know it's not a full smile, but it's something and I'm willing to take it. I pull my wrist away from his, rubbing it. "Only if you pay." I hit his shoulder with mine signaling him to follow me. He catches up to me walking at the same pace. "Where to?"

"Well, you remember that new restaurant I was talking about near my dorm?" He nods. "How about that place?"

"Okay, that's... sure." He says and picks up his walking speed.

When we get to the restaurant it is slightly empty. We get a table and order. We are both not hungry so we order a pizza to share and let me just say that it is my favorite thing here. It's a weird item to order so early in the morning, but it's not like I have my mom here to yell at me.

It didn't take long for the food to arrive at our table. I immediately grab my slice before taking a bite.

Luke does not even look at his slice. "Luke eat," I order him as I take another bite. He shakes his head, looking visibly uncomfortable. My face drops, feeling the weird energy around us, thus I quickly change the topic. "Can we finish the conversation we were having earlier?" He nods, leaning back into his chair and crossing his arms over his chest.

"What happened to your face?" I ask, pointing out the little scratches and dried blood on the side of his face. "I fell off my motorcycle." My mouth drops open.

"That's so badass!" I explode upon hearing this. I've always wanted a motorcycle, but my mom always told me they're coffins on two wheels. "My bad, are you okay?" He shrugs.

As I continue to ask questions about the bike, I realise how uninterested he is so I decided to change the topic again. "So as you know my middle name is Stella and my last name is Naese-"

"Your point?" He cuts me off, picking at the skin around his nails. I scoff, picking up another slice of the plate. "I'm getting there. I don't even know your last name" I ask with a smile on my face.

He chuckles, a smirk growing on his face as he looks down, leaning forward. "Gambit." He answers. "My last name is Gambit." Gambit? I've heard that name before.

I'm silent for a moment as I struggle to think of where I've heard that name before. "Yeah, I've never heard of ya'll before." He chuckles at me which causes my stomach to churn. "Luke Gambit. Is your name short for anything like Lukas?" I question as I let a smile appear on my face.

"No," He slightly glares at me. He must not like the name Lukas. Poor Lukas's in the world. Or it could be because Lukas is too similar to Cukas... if that's a name. "So can I call you Lukas?" I ask him.

"No." He shakes his head.

"Gambit?"

"No."

I scoff, leaning back against my chair and rolling my eyes. "At least you got options for your nickname. I didn't have any." I smile to myself.

"But you like the name star." A slight smile appears on his face. "No." I shake my head finishing off my slice. He doesn't stop looking at me as if he knows I am lying straight through my teeth. "Okay maybe I do."

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆