Chapter 7

A/N:HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU ALL LOVLY READERS!!!! BTW. I do write these chapters in advance and it just happens that the valentines chapter gets posted on Valentine's Day...

COMMENT

VOTE

xBabyNathx

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

-Three Weeks later- (Valentines day)

Eliza's P.O.V

"Heels! Where are my heels?!" I search my entire room trying to find my black heels. Today was Valentine's Day and Nathan was taking me out to dinner. "Found them!" I continue to talk to myself as I found my heels. I took one last good look in the mirror before leaving my room and going to the babies room.

I grab the diaper bag and start putting all the needed items for the babies. Still kinda upset that our usual babysitter had to cancel on us last minute but luckily our next door neighbor's daughter is in town from uni and volunteered to help.

You might be asking why doesn't she just come over and stay there until we get back; well it's Valentine's Day, the day of love... figure out the rest yourself.

"Nathan! Can you bring me three bottles?" I ask.

"Sure! Be there in a second babe," I hear Nathan reply. About five minutes later Nathan came in, "Sorry it took a while, they had to be washed since- woah," Nathan looks at me.

"What?" I ask. "I don't have anything on my face do I? Or make-up smeared?"

"No, no you don't, you just look really beautiful," Nathan complimented me. Nathan put the bottles down on the table and walks over to me putting an arm around me. "I love you," he said before he gave me a sweet gentle kiss. "Now how about we go drop the kids off so we aren't late for our dinner date?"

"Sounds like a plan," I reply. "I got Sutton and the diaper bag,"

"Then I'll take Dylan and Connor, you have Connor's inhaler right?" I nod as a response.

"Yeah, and I even wrote out on a piece of paper what should happen if he happens to get an attack," I said.

"Okay then, are you ready?"

"Yeah," I grab my purse and the diaper bag and put it on my shoulder. Before grabbing Sutton who was already in her car-seat.

We walk out of the house and went over to the next door neighbor. I ring the door bell and within seconds the neighbors daughter answers the door.

"Hey Eliza! Hello Nathan! And hi to the three munchkins," Jamie, The neighbors daughter, said.

"You are a life saver Jamie! Thank you for babysitting tonight on short notice," I said handing Sutton over to her after she let us in.

"Where can I set up the portable cribs for them?" Nathan asked.

"Right over there," Jamie replied as Nathan nodded.

"Anyways, it's no problem Ellie, it's not like I have a boyfriend or anything..." Jamie replied trailing off.

"Aww, Jamie, remind me after today we need to hook you up," I reply with a smirk.

"No thank you Ellie, I'm fine,"

"You're fine? Are you sure? Cause your staying in on Valentine's Day to do homework and watch my kids," I said. Jaime looks at me rolling her eyes at me.

"Ellie-"

"Okay I guess I'll tell the guys from midnight red that your not interested," I walk pass her to the door.

"WAIT! What?"

"Oh nothing," I smirk and turn around. "Nothing at all,"

Jamie gave me a look,"If it's midnight red just go ahead and give them all my number," Jamie said. "Especially Thomas or Colton,"

I chuckle, "I'll see what I can do, but thank you for taking care of my kids, Babe! Are you ready?"

"Yeah, right here, thank you Jamie, bye," Nathan hugs Jamie right before we both walk out the house.

"So what are the plans for tonight?" Asking Nathan as soon as I got inside the car.

"If I told you it would ruin the surprise, but here's a hint, half the night is PG-rated and the other half not so much," Nathan replied looking over at me.

I blush,"Okay then," I said. "I love you,"

"I love you too," Nathan replied.

-1 hour later-

"That was the best dinner I ever had," I said as Nathan and I got up from our seats.

"I know right; no wonder their rated five stars," Nathan said. "Now that that's over with we're moving into the R-rated part of our night," Nathan places a soft kiss on my lips.

To be honest I'm kinda scared. Nathan and I haven't really done it since the kids were born. What if I'm not good enough like when I was carrying our kids? Ugh, I hate having these thoughts in my head but I can't help and think about it.

I look outside and notice three black vans. That can't be what I think it is. Great, just great.

"Babe, ask if we can go around the back, theirs three black vans full of paparazzi in them," I whispered into Nath's ear. Nathan looks outside and see all the vans.

"Excuse me miss, can it be possible we can exit through the back? There are paparazzi outside the front and I don't want to deal with them at the moment," Nathan asks the waitress.

"Sure if you like we can have one of our waiters go out and pull your car out to the back," the waitress replied. Nathan agreed giving a waiter the keys to his car. The waitress takes us to the back of the restaurant and we wait for the waiter to pull up. The waitress open the door and waiter walked in.

"I left the keys in the ignition," the waiter said as Nathan nodded. We got into the car and started to drive home.

"At least the paparazzi didn't ruin our night," I said grabbing Nathan's free hand. Nathan smiled at me before looking back at the road.

Tonight is going to be the night. Get these thoughts out of your head Eliza, you can do this.