Chapter 3

1•SO I DECIDED TO STOP THE GOAL THING SO I WILL JUST UPDATE WHENEVER•
2• PLEASE GO AND CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK ON MY OTHER ACCOUNT!!!(Account name: MickeyMikey95) IT'S CALLED "Promise"
*Summery: "I promise you everything will be okay,"
3•HOPE EVERYONE HAD A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR AND HAVE A GREAT 2016 LOVE YOU GUYS

xBabyNathx

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_
_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Ellie's P.O.V.

I sat next to Connor and watched him as he slept in his crib. I hear my phone timer go off loud enough for me to hear but not loud enough for my kids to wake up. I grab the pink bottle and check the milk to see it if was warm enough for Sutton. I put the tip of the bottle on Sutton's lips and seconds later she opened her mouth without waking up. Sutton started to, drink sleep, is what you might call it.

I did the same with Dylan and Connor. I've been so worried for Connor since I found out he had asthma. I was worried that I would be asleep when he would have an attack and I wouldn't know. I've been so worried that I can't even sleep knowing that my own child could have an asthma attack. What if my other kids have it too but they just haven't shown symptoms?

I sit back on the rocking chair and watched all my kids drink there milk as they slept. I take a sip of my hot coffee to make sure I stay up.

"Babe, please go to sleep, you have to work tomorrow, I'll watch the kids," Nathan said as he came into the room.

"I can't sleep knowing that one of my sons could have an asthma attack and I'm calling Kelly later saying I can't come in cause of the babies," I tell him as I take another sip.

Nathan takes the coffee from me, "No, you are going to go to work and do what you love, I can handle the babies for a couple of hours and I'll have my mum and Jess who can help, did you forget that there still here,"

I chuckle, "How can I forget? Jess comes in here and plays with all of them like twenty minutes every hour,"

"She has an obsession with our kids which on one hand is good cause, that gives us time for us to actually get some rest and on the other it's a bad thing cause she might just kidnap them all," I chuckled at Nathan's theory.

"She would do that, wouldn't she?" I asked/commented.

"Yeah, she would, now go to your room and get some sleep," Nathan told me. I nodded before I got up and kissed all of my kids on forehead. I walked out of the baby room and went to my room. Let me just say this when my body hit the bed I was out like a tired Koala.

-Dreaming-

"Why won't you come off already?" I asked in frustration. I can't get this stupid bowl clean. I kept scrubbing the dirty plate until finally the scrap of food came off. I set the plate with the others to dry off.

"Mummy!" I heard, an almost 3 year old, Sutton yell as she ran into the kitchen.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask.

"Connor can't breath," Sutton tells me. I turn off the water and rush into the living room as quickly as I could to see Connor face a little red and nearly passed out on the floor. I pick up and sit Connor up straight before grabbing his inhaler from the drawer next to me. Thank the heavens we have an inhaler for him everywhere around the house.

I insert the inhaler in his mouth and let him breath. Connors face went back to normal as he inhaled. I pull out his inhaler, "You feel better baby?" I ask. Connor nods before he gets back up and plays with Dylan and Sutton. Safe.

I slowly started to fall asleep as I heard a crash coming from the kids room. I rush getting up and going to there room only too Connor passed out on the floor.

"CONNOR! Dylan get the phone, Connor stay in there," I said as I put my hands under his head.

When I blinked I looked around and saw people wearing black like I was. I noticed they were standing in front of a grave stone. Connor Vincent Sykes September 28, 2013- August 16, 2016. What? My baby is dead?

I feel a tap on my shoulder and saw Nathan. "Why weren't you watching him? You are the reason he's dead,"

"I'm sorry," I mumbled.

"Sorry doesn't bring Connor back to life, I hate you, and I'm filing for sole custody of Dylan and Sutton," Nathan told me before he turned around and disappeared.

"NO!" I yell balling my eyes out.

"It's all you fault!" Everyone at the funeral started to tell me.

"I'm sorry!" I yelled back out the with everyone telling me it was my fault no one could hear me.

"ELLIE!"

-Dream over-

"Ellie come on wake up," I shot up from my bed to see Nathan there.

"You're still here? Is Connor alive? And you're not filing for custody?" I ask.

"Yes I'm here, Connor is asleep and why on earth would I ever file for custody? I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I ever did that," Nathan told me. I smiled before I wrapped my arms around him hugging him. "Well, since your okay now, go back to bed," I nodded before I laid back down and let sleep consume me. I need to relax.