Unlimited Twinkies!

"Woah...this feels kinda weird." Peter said, red energy flowing into his head, as he sat with his eyes closed across from his sister.

It had been a week since Peter's powers returned and he learned from Hank about his accelerated healing.

Since then, he and Wanda have been helping each other control their powers.

Currently they sat on the floor in Wanda's room, deeming it much cleaner than Peter's, as Wanda tested her abilities on Peter.

"Weird how?" Wanda questioned. "Does it hurt? Do you want me to stop?"

"No, no I'm fine. It's just...I can tell I'm not alone in there, in my head I mean. Its kinda comforting, actually." He admitted.

At the beep of an alarm clock, Wanda's eyes shot open and she rushed to her bed.

"Shoot, I'm late for class." She cursed under breath.

Ever since Charles found out the truth about Peter and Wanda, he insisted that they continued taking classes for 'there is still so much to learn,' much to Peter's protests.

"Wands, school literally doesn't matter here. You're already in med school. Just do what I do." Peter sped away in a blur and appeared a moment later on her desk with a half eaten Twinkie.

She simply rolled her eyes as she gathered her books. "You mean skip class and never do your homework?"

Peter smirked as he took another bite of his delicious snack. "Worked for college, didnt it?"

"No, you dropped out." Wanda deadpanned, earning a frown from her twin.

The whole 'Peter dropping out' debacle was still a sensitive topic of discussion.

No one knows why he did. Just suddenly one day he said he was done and that was that.

No matter how much Wanda or Mayra tired to get it out of him, it never worked. He just kept giving the same answer each time.

"College just isn't for me."

"You're too much of a goody two shoes." Peter watched her with a frown.

"Well I have to make up for you. Stop getting crumbs on my desk!" She complained as she used her powers to push him off of it.

"Hey!" Peter protested from the floor as he sped to his feet.

"We're late for class, let's go." She told him hurriedly.

"We?" Peter questioned with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah, we have German with Erik and then philosophy with the professor right after."

"Oh shoot. I forgot we had that today. Can I copy your homework?" He asked, as they began to walk out of her room.

"No."

"What? Why not?" Peter exclaimed, surprised.

"You said school wasn't important here, right?" She taunted, earning a huff from her twin as they made their way down the stairs.

"Hold on, I need to get my books." Peter stopped her, speeding to his room and back.

But when he returned, black spots lined his vision as he swayed to the side.

"Woah, are you okay?" Wanda worried as she grabbed his shoulder with her free hand to steady him.

Peter quickly blinked away the dizziness as his vision began to clear up again. "Yeah, I'm fine. We're going to be late. Let's go."