I turned to the principle and told him to leave. He scurried off.

I smiled warmly at Jessica and said
"Hey... sis."

Jessica looked overjoyed.
"You remember me?" She stuttered.

"Yeah.... so... how's life?" I asked awkwardly.

"Omg it's terrible! People keep bullying me! I was rejected. And I am hideous and fat! I don't think you would like me as a sister. I am worthless!" Me and my wolf growled at that and then my eyes softened.

"Don't worry. Now that I'm here you are going to be fine. Your not fat. Your not hideous and your not worthless!" Then a lightbulb went off. "I have a great idea! I am going to give you a makeover!"

"People are still going to bully me though when your not here. Wait are you in a pack yet?! You should join my pack!" She exclaimed.

"Wait, what is a pack?"

"Oh, your wolf didn't tell you? We packs are like a big group of werewolves. There is Alpha- which is the leader of the pack, Luna- which is like the female Alpha and also mother of the pack and the Alphas mate, then there is Beta- which is second in command, Beta female- which is the Betas mate, Delta- is the third in command, and Delta Female- which is the Deltas mate. So yeah. There is also Omegas what I am- and they are like the pack slaves." she looked at the ground glumly.

"Who is your Alpha?" I demanded.

"Well we have Alpha Nicholas and soon-to-be-Alpha Damon. " She replied.

"Wait Damon is my mate?! So that means I am soon-to-be-Luna?" I said warily.

"Omg you are so right!" She squealed.

"Anyway let's go shopping!"

"But we have class to get to. I've never skipped before."

"There's always a start to everything!" I exclaimed cheerfully. I basically dragged her down the hall earning curious glances from students.

I exited the school, Jess in tow, heading over to my bike.

"No no no no no no. I am not riding on that death trap! We could get killed!" She said.

"Chill, I race on this 'death trap' so it's perfectly fine." she reluctantly hopped on and put on her helmet.

I speed off to the mall with Jess squeezing the life out of me. When we finally got there Jess let go and tried to hop off but falling head first on the path.

I started crying from laughing so hard. She started glaring at me so I tried calming down and eventually did.

"I see that me in pain entertains you" she scowled.

I just chuckled then walked to the entry of the mall.

I headed straight to the glasses department or whatever and ordered contacts for Jess.

When she put them on it was quite a struggle.

Next we went to the hair salon and I said that the stylist could do whatever she wanted with her hair.

In the end she tip dyed her hair purple and slightly curled it.

Then we went to some clothes stores since her skin was already flawless. We chose 5 ripped skinny jeans, 2 black leather jackets, 7 crop tops, 10 tank tops, and some skirts.

"Go put a outfit on and then we will leave to go to your pack." I said.

"Okay."then she went to the changing rooms.

She stepped out in black ripped skinny jeans, black tank top with a white crop top overtop, and a leather jacket.

"Oh my god, you look gorgeous!" I exclaimed happily. "Now let's go."

We exited the mall and she instructed me where to go to get to the pack house.

When we arrived at the pack house my jaw literally hit the ground. It wasn't a house it was a freaking mansion!

Jessica smirked triumphantly but I don't care.

"This is where you live?" I asked.

"Yeah, jealous are you?" She teased.

"Let's make a big entrance shall we?" I smirked.

"Yes we shall." We walked to the front doors then I counted down 3...2...1 I slammed the door open and everyone jumped in fright.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING LATE OMEGA" a voice called then someone kicked Jess in the ribs.

Then all I saw was red.

********************************
A/N: I hope you like that chapter. I am also writing another story, so if you would like to check that out it would be appreciated. I'm not going to update as much with school and for sport.

Thx