Prologue

They're all dead. My friends. My family. Everybody. You're probably wondering why. Well it all started when a meteor crash landed. They all decided to check it out, which turned out to be a huge mistake. A man touched it, he was the first to get infected. Soon after he started to get really sick. Sickly pale skin, dark circles under his eyes, he wasn't the same. He died about a week after. When the paramedics went to get him out of his home, he woke up and bit one of them. The paramedic got rushed to the hospital. They thought he was still alive but felt no pulse and they  didn't think anything of it at the time. Soon after, the virus started spreading more and more. Those infected started attacking the uninfected. If you get bitten, you start to get really sick, you die, the virus takes over, you come back to life and then you start attacking the uninfected, but you're still dead. That's how the circle goes. Soon everyone got the virus. We wont know if tomorrow will ever be the same as yesterday. If anything will ever be the same again. But maybe... just maybe... I don't want it to be the same... Maybe I want to survive. I've been surviving so far. It's been 4 months... And im only 16........