🎇Love Beyond Limits-26🎇

Magsimula sa umpisa

R: Its completely fine dad! You don't need my permission. You did right! And...(smiling painfully) This is not just an injury dad! It is my one of the most horrible and painful memory.

She lighlty moved her fingers inside her hair, at a point on her head above her right ear, as if touching the old mark of her injury.

R: Its a mark that scares me every night in my nightmares. Its a mark that keeps me reminding that I am living for a definite purpose. I am living for my promise and my revenge. The fears, the dangers are hanging on me and I can't let it fall on Vansh too. I am keeping my distance because I don't want history to repeat itself. Whoever comes close to me, he dies. I can die thousand times, but I can't let anything happen to Vansh.

Meanwhile, Vansh came with a tray of food with Riddhima. From outside, he saw Ajay and Riddhima talking. So, he stopped there and started listening to their conversation.

Inside, Ajay cupped her face in his hands and said,
A: Nothing will happen to your Vansh! He is your Vansh! He is just like you. And you both make the most powerful and strong team. No one can defeat you until you both are together. So, Enough of this resistance for your own feelings. Try to find your inner peace Riddhima! Everyone faces many battles in their life. Everyone has his own issues that they can't share with others. There are many incidents that stop us from moving on. But neither the time stops nor the life stops. Everyone has to step ahead one day to live a better life. No one lives for a survival. They live seeking happiness. If they had to live just for survival, then they would just eat in the morning and at night and then sleep. They wouldn't do anything else. No one stops living Riddhima. No one makes himself lifeless so that he couldn't feel anything or have to face anything again. Life goes on and so does the hurdles too. Try to find your inner confidence Riddhima! Try to find happiness inside you. Your biggest enemy is your own self that is stopping you from living. You are not the slave of your thoughts. Try to live. Live happily. If the problems continue all through the life, then happiness also seeks you all through your life. Try to find it. I hope you understand what I am trying to say. Be strong and....Don't again take the name of going back to Delhi. Because,..
Ridhima looks at him in confusion,
R: Because?
A(smirks playfully): Because Yeh main hoon, Yeh mera ghr hai, (pointing towards Riddhima) Yeh meri beti hai Or hum Yanhi rhenge..(This is me, This is my house, This is my daughter and we will stay here only)
Ajay laughs at his stupid joke. Riddhima has a little smile too.

R(smiles): Your habbit of cracking jokes at the very wrong time will never ever go.

A: Its not the wrong time. Its the most suitable and best time. You know I can't remain serious all the time. A person should be cool and crazy.

He winks.

R(proudly): You are the world's best and the coolest Dad! You are the best!

Ajay kisses her forhead. Vansh also smiles listening that and adores the conversation of father-daughter duo.

A: Oh! What a stupid Dad I am! I forgot to get breakfast for my daughter.

R: You have given me enough dosage with your scolding. I don't need more. I am not hungry.

A: You will definitely need breakfast. No ifs and buts. I will be right back.

He got up and turned. At the same moment, Vansh found it the right time to enter so he knocked the door.

Ajay smiles,

A: Look! Who got breakfast for you Riddhima!

R(making a face, murmurs): Khadoos RaiSinghania!

She looks in other direction.

Ajay starts moving out. While passing by Vansh, he whispered in his ear,