"Ohhh Khushi and Arnav. I had to do this to avoid all this teasing and Mary go round." He said.

"I'm sorry about my grandpa. He doesn't know what his saying. I'm sorry because of me you have to go through all this." Khushi apologize and Arnav only stared at her.

"Khushi..." He called and she looked at him.

"Should we give a try?" He asked and she frowned.

"What?" She asked nervous.

"Should we give a try ... A baby." He said as if what he would say would break her.

"Arnav....I...." She was confused.

"I know, I know. It's okay." He got up and walked away. He opened the main door and Left. Khushi was hurt. Did she do something to him.

She walked back to their room and laid on her side. Just thinking.

"How old could Arnav be?" She thought.

WHAT DO YOU THINK READER'S?? GUESS HOW OLD HE IS😂😂😊.

"Naagin ." He called and Naagin frowned.

"ASR is something bothering. Your tone. It looks kind of defeated." She asked worried and Arnav chuckled.

"I'm okay. Just marriage things." He said and Naagin became worried.

"Is it  the Lucknow girl? Is she giving you a hard time? Do you I need to talk sense into her. Or threatened her like I used to do to most girls." She rattled and Arnav chuckled.

"She's not like them Naagin. She's different." He said supporting Khushi.

"Then if she is not them then why is she giving you a hard time." She scoffed.

"I told her I want a baby." He said and line was quiet till he heard a scream.

"What the..." She screamed. "That was my line." Arnav scolded.

"Just like that. Arnav you went fast. Why you couldn't keep your balls to yourself that's why right? Tell when was the last time you had sex?" She asked and Arnav sighed.

"The day I went to lucknow." He said afraid of her reaction.

"So you literally had sex night before you went to Lucknow." She asked trying not to laugh.

"Yeah.. something like that." He stammered and Naagin chuckled.

"I'm not going to scold you baby." She teased.

"Let's change the topic. You are invading in my sex life maa too much." He complained to her and Naagin laughed.

"Everything is prepared. The Cameras are being tampered with and lover boy is out chilling. The family is having a good time." She laughed in between.

"That's good to hear. Very soon you would be called to the east wing." She laughed.

"Take care and don't give pressure  to my daughter in-law. Your Age doesn't matter." She advised and disconnected the call. Arnav sighed, he went into his home, yes he now calls it a home. Since Khushi had arrived he's always eager to come home before that it was an empty house.

He opened the door and went and laid beside Khushi just then he got startled by Khushi.

"Ohh my goodness! Khushi! You haven't slept?" He asked and she nodded.

"I'm sorry for making you upset Arnav. I'm sorry would you forgive me? I couldn't sleep knowing I upset you and I needed your forgiveness before I sleep." She whispered with her head down in surrender.

"No ..no I'm not upset." Arnav assured.

"Then why did you walk away upset." She asked innocently.

"I was upset you were upset with me that's why I was upset with myself for upsetting you." He said and she frowned.

"Oh okay, I'm I forgiven?" She asked and Arnav chuckled.

"Yeah ...I'm I forgiven to?" He asked and Khushi nodded.

"We would talk about that tomorrow like adults okay now let's sleep." He ordered and pulled her and she giggled.

EAST WING

1:30 am

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh." The family head the scream and rushed out. They walked towards Akash room and saw Akash trembling.

"What is it." Dadi shout at him and Akash points to his bed and everyone gasped.

Two dead bodies covered in blood laid on his bed.

"Oh My goodness." Dadi cried and the others gasped.