Take your pick on another Fanfic after Meet my cousin

Start from the beginning

Sakura is a mermaid princess, and she is the daughter of Luchia and Kaito, but she doesn't know that she's a mermaid princess.

This takes place after the mission in the land of waves. On their way back they Sakura felt something was off but ignored it when she came home, she didn't feel well so she took a day off. The next day she got a fever, but she forced her way through it and went to training.

Sakura saw leaned on the bridge but was surprised by Naruto's outburst and feel into the river. Sakura felt her body cool down but when she surfaced, she saw the shocked looks on her teammates face and she saw that instead of her legs there was a tail.

___________________________________________

Mermaid Melody:

1. Luchia and Rihito

- Luchia age up to 17 and Rihito age down to 18 or 19

- Rihito is a high schooler

After witnessing Kaito giving his necklace to Mikaru, Luchia gave up trying to get close to Kaito. Instead of leaving the mansion like in the anime Luchia stayed and decided to get to know Rihito. Since then she and Rihito have gotten closer, but she could bare to see Kaito with Mikaru so she left for her kingdom along with Hanon and Rina but not without saying goodbye to Rihito.

After a few year they came back to the service due to some disturbance in the ocean.

__________________________________________________

2. Mermaid melody x little mermaid:

Luchia, Hanon and Rina were swimming in the ocean when suddenly out of nowhere a bright light flashed before them. At first, they thought there was nothing wrong but until they met some unexpected people.

___________________________________________

3. Mermaid melody x Tokyo Mew Mew:

- Luchia (16) and Shirogane (18)

- Keiichiro (19) and Rina (17)

Luchia, Hanon and Rina were in Tokyo for vacation (Author: If anyone knows where mermaid melody takes place, please tell me!). And they stumble upon the mew café and noticed that they were having karaoke night and decided to sing a little.

_______________________________________________

(NEW OPTION)

Pokemon x Naruto

Main characters: Ash and the gang, Drew (it will mostly focus on May and Drew from the pokemon side), Team 7 and Kakashi (Will mainly focus on Sakura, ship not yet but def not Ash or Drew or Naruto cause Naruto belong to Hinata, I'm kinda bored with Sasusaku ship so comment which you would think would be good for Sakura).

Team 7 (genin) and Kakashi were on their way back from a mission suddenly a bright light appeared before them and they suddenly get tossed into a different dimension, which was the pokemon world. There they have to figure a way home or will they stay stuck in the pokemon world.

Sakura – Coordinator

Naruto – Trainer

Sasuke – Trainer

__________________________________________ 

Naruto x Chilling adventures of Sabrina

Protagonist: Sakura

Ship: ?

Choose:

Shikamaru

Neji

Sai

OC or another Character from another show or anime or a manhwa character.

Set in the shinobi world, with a bit of modern twist of course, Sakura here is the half witch/mortal/queen of hell? Like Sabrina in the show except here Sakura accepts who she is and accepts her role while trying to balance her life as a shinobi while trying to keep her secret.

After Sasuke and Naruto had left, Sakura instead of going to Tsunade she decided to leave as well, she had told Tsunade about her plan and that she would need to be away for at least 4 years and that she would be back after her 16th birthday. When Tsunade asked her reason for leaving, Sakura stated that she wished to train outside of Konoha to broaden her skill and knowledge but in reality, she was actually going to go to the Academy of Unseen Arts an academy for witches and warlocks. Yes, Sakura was indeed in fact a witch, and she wasn't an ordinary witch no she was the daughter of Lucifer Morningstar himself.

4 years later and Naruto somehow manages to bring Sasuke back to the village but when they got there, they were surprised to know that Sakura wasn't there. Though not long after their arrival the pinkette had arrived as well though there was something different about her.

_____________________________________________ 

I'm not gonna do another MLB because I already have 2 books on it this  Secretly princess one and Meet my cousin. So you gotta vote on another.

Take your vote there's plently of time