Chapter 30: 1 secret out, 2 secret out Part 2

The class were walking around admiring the palace garden. Alix looked around and noticed that their teacher wasn't with them.

"Uh, has anyone seen Ms. B and Mr. Deng?" she asked.

They all shook their heads indicating that they haven't them.

Alix turned to the maid and asked, "Excuse me but do you know where our teachers are?"

"Ms. Bustier and Mr. Deng are currently staying in another palace."

Alix then looked confused, 'I thought there were only 5 palaces and the other 2 extra are for royalties and nobles.'

(In the turquoise palace.)

Ms. Bustier and Aaron were relaxing and reading in the drawing room while having some afternoon tea.

Ms. Bustier exclaimed, "Finally free at last, I don't think I could have lasted any longer with that girl, honestly! And it was nice of the princess to lend us the turquoise palace for our stay. Thought it's so big I wonder how I'll ever find my way around."

Aaron smirked and replied, "Don't worry about it, I know every inch of this place I can show you around. By the way how did you find out about the princess's identity?"

"Well, the limo, the painting of how the empress looks like Marinette, her going missing every few days and fact that people kept bowing to us only when Marinette was around especially when we were at the Lotus Academy was a dead giveaway oh and I also heard you call her "your highness". Honestly as for my students the fact that they couldn't even see-through Lila's lie doesn't shock me that they couldn't see through the smallest details."

(Back in the ruby palace)

Lila, Alya, Rose, Alix and Sabrina decided to walk off somewhere and somehow got lost. They heard people talking and giggling, they turned to look and saw that it was the princess and her friends.

Alya gasped as she pointed at the one of them.

Jumping out from behind the tall bush she yelled, "YOU!"

The girl turned around to reveal that it was Yu Yuan. She smirked and gave her an innocent wave.

"Why hello fancy meeting you here, I'm surprised they let trash like you enter." She sneered.

"YOU BITCH!" Alya was about to slap her on the face when vines shot out of the ground and wrapped themselves around her arms, legs, and body. This shocked her and the rest of her friends since they have never seen magic. She started to panic and frantically move around but the vines only pulled tighter.

"Don't fight it the more you struggle the tighter the hold."

She looked behind Yu Yuan and saw Hayami's hand out glowing green and pink.

"Nice! Though work on your timing a bit better next time." Izanagi commented.

Alya moved around again trying to release herself but still couldn't, "W- what is this?! Let me go!"

"And why should I? You not only insulted a noble but also tried to harm her. Huh? I don't remember commoners being this stupid. Do you not know who she is? This is Lady Jiang Yu Yuan daughter of the Jiang family, she is the princess's best friend and lady in waiting, and for you to insult her is the same as insulting the princess."

Hayami took a deep breath as she turned to Marinette and asked, "Honestly when I went to Paris for vacation, I don't remember Parisians to be this disrespectful."

Yu Yuan gave a small curtsy to Hayami and said, "Princess if I may?"

Hayami smirked, "Go right ahead."