Chapter 31: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Adrien wondered off somewhere and somehow ended up in the Quartz Palace, there he saw Luka, Kagami, Chloe and Juleka sitting with Marinette and her five other friends. He hid behind a pillar and decided to eavesdrop.

"Can you believe that she actually thinks that you'll forgive her? I mean I knew she was stupid but not that stupid like the hell is wrong with her?" He heard Chloe say.

"Mei, let me ask you this, how on earth did you survive in that school? I mean for god sake if I were you, I would have screeched in their ears bursting their ear drums." Said one guy, "Anyway have you heard from Felix yet?"

Marinette shook her head, "No, he said he would be coming next week. I can't wait for him to come, he can finally deal with that pesky cousin of his, I would do it myself, but I don't want to dirty my hands."

Adrien clenched his fist turning his knuckles white, he tried to strain his ears so he would hear better, he didn't notice the vine coming up his legs, suddenly he was upside down. He was then pulled in front of the group; Marinette and the nobles honestly didn't seem surprised.

"No fair I wanted to pull him out." Hayami whined.

"Put me down! How dare you do this to me! Do you know who I am!"

Suhyun glared at him, "Do you know who we are?"

Adrien looked at Suhyun blinking a couple of times before saying, "You know a glare really doesn't suite you, you should consider smiling more doll face."

He winked at her causing her to cringe.

"Huek, I think I'm gonna throw up." Suhyun groaned. "And for your information I have a fiancé."

"Aw too bad you could have been my concubine." Adrien bluntly said.

They all looked at him shocked.

Chanhyuk looked at him eyes twitched cup shattered, "Did he just. Izanagi do mind pulling his arms and legs harder."

Izanagi did as he was told causing Adrien to scream louder.

"Do any of you have ear plugs on right now?"

They all shook their head.

Marinette then said, "I can make a dome?"

Chanhyuk nodded, "Izanagi think you can perform your magic from inside the dome."

He thought about it and shrugged, "Not sure? Mei Mei what do you think?"

"Not possible sorry, magic is ineffective when they're inside my dome."

Chanhyuk then smirked, "Guess we have to do this the old fashion way."

Chanhyuk and Izanagi looked at each other and nodded before turning to Adrien. Izanagi dropped him; Adrien who was paralyzed with fear couldn't get on his feet.

Marinette ended up creating a dome are the boys seeing as to what was going to happen. Marinette had to cover up Suhyun's eyes and said,

"Even thought you're older than me I don't think you're quite ready to see this."

Chloe flinched when she heard a loud crack, she then whispered to Kagami, "Yikes, guess who's gonna need another nose job. Juls you recording?"

Juleka gave her a thumbs up.

Marinette then sighed, "Boys don't disfigure him too much."

But to no avel she was ignored, "Bo- Boys, Boys! Oh – Oh my god Hayami stop you brother and Chanhyuk please. What Chanhyuk where'd you get a gun! Nino, Nathaniel stop them! Izanagi no don't you date break another bone! Luka help me! Suhyun do something to stop your brother!"